This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Some of us like quiet and conservative things.
    honda'ers...... since when!?
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
      God fucking dammit.

I live in the ghetto.
      Three fucking cars have been broken into in my parking lot in the last month.

My five series sticks out so badly. Even without the wheels/ low its by far the nicest car out there.

If I hear that alarm go off in the middle of the night I'm running out with a baseball bat and probably getting stabbed by some cholo...

Maybe i'm being irrational?
      Maybe having the nicest car in the lot means that my shit wont get fucked with?

I dunno manyne. What the hell should i do if someone breaks into my car.

I'll reply since BMW..... You must make a name for your self in your HOOD with the other HOODS! Start a gang maybe a illegal operation of some sort.... THat should gain you respect and power amongst others there... Once you achieve that ppl will know you around your area. At that time all will know of you and what you wear drive ect.......

So strike them with double the HOOD and fear! Then they will know who's car it is.

Yeah.. that should do seems legit?
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Anyone want a '97 E36 'vert? $5,750, 5-speed 328IC with 118k.

I kind of want it. Kind of.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
          honda'ers...... since when!?
          We're exceptions to the Hon'der norm.
          Sup. Call me Z.
          My Accord "build".

Comment

• If somebody breaks into your car, you should kill them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
            IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

Anyone want a '97 E36 'vert? $5,750, 5-speed 328IC with 118k.

WICKED RICHY!
              Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
              We're exceptions to the Hon'der norm.
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                I'll reply since BMW..... You must make a name for your self in your HOOD with the other HOODS! Start a gang maybe a illegal operation of some sort.... THat should gain you respect and power amongst others there... Once you achieve that ppl will know you around your area. At that time all will know of you and what you wear drive ect.......

So strike them with double the HOOD and fear! Then they will know who's car it is.

Yeah.. that should do seems legit?
                Yeah I guess. I

If I wasn't a 5'11, 130 pound, red headed computer science major

Seriously though, people may not know who's car it is but they sure as fuck know the car. There might be a dozen stanced cars in my entire city and there's maybe four that I've seen out on the street more than once.

It really doesn't help that I have a grand worth of subwoofers sitting in my trunk and i keep that shit on blast so odds are the people who've been jacking cars in my hood know about that as well.
                Oh, and no wheel locks too of course.

I don't know, im really considering taking the subs out, putting my stock wheels back on and throwing a car cover over it until I move out of this shithole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyle_Eagleton View Post
                  If somebody breaks into your car, you should kill them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
                  Who ever it is better hope that:
                  A: I dont catch them and
                  B: If i do, they better hurt me badly.

Because i'm going to make a citizens arrest with great conviction.
                  The redneck cops around here aren't going to take much sympathy on somehoodrat who smashed the window of a college kid's bmw...

Who am I kidding though, I really don't want this shit to happen.
                  I can't beat people up

Comment

Anyone want a '97 E36 'vert? $5,750, 5-speed 328IC with 118k.

Oh snap.

Sexy. Where it at?
                    Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                      Oh snap.

Sexy. Where it at?
                      Local car, about 15 minutes from me. I know the guy that owns it actually.

Full listing from another forum:

Originally posted by theblue
                      $5750 or best offer. Compare autotrader ads to KBB pricing and you’ll see my pricing is very fair, but I’ve also left room to negotiate.

Lien free title in hand.

For Sale, my beloved 1997 BMW 328IC sport 5spd. Moreagrun (german for seafoam green). It’s a very blue green cp;p

Was a florida car until I owned it. Only used for one winter ever by me before I got my A3. It’s rust free and clean underneath. Always Garaged.
                      Runs on 89 octane, get up to 25mpg highway, put the stock diff back in and you’ll get 30ish.
                      Synthetic oil changes every 5K or once a year (whichever comes first)

Miles: 118k

Mods:
                      FK coilovers in front, h&r convertible specific springs in rear with new struts.
                      M3 rear sway bar
                      Smoked corner lights, side markers, and smoked/red tails
                      Depo glass headlights with 55 watt 5K HIDs with laminex front covers
                      E36 M3 replica mirrors
                      Black Kidney grills
                      E46 sport front seats, powered, no tears. Stock torn up seats are available still.
                      M short shift knob
                      Intake (just a filter), stock available
                      96+ M3 limited Slip rear end with 3.23 gear ratio, open 2.9x rear end comes with the car. (this mod really wakes up the car)
                      E46 18” CSL replica wheels, concave and wider In the back. Very flush, no rubbing, rear fenders are rolled.
                      Aux in added to stock headunit. Wire is tucked and comes up in the cup holder area.

Problems:
                      The rear of one of the side skirts tagged a curb. I have M3 twisty sideskirts primed and new in box waiting for paint.
                      Front bumper could use a respray while you’re at it.
                      Slight grinding noise from the rear. Probably ebrake, maybe wheel bearings? Can only notice below 5mph.
                      Airbag light because of E46 seats, you can pass an inspection in NYS with this on.
                      Slight vibration in front when tires are cold, might just be wheel balance? (it’s npt enough to bother me)
                      All of the woofers are blown, you’ll want new speakers

I’ll be editing this as I remember more mods I did.

E46 Sports seats, no tears, power works.

We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• That's clean

Comment

• There's always a lot of talk about what people would do if their car was stolen, but in the end, nobody really does anything.

Wait for cops to find it abandoned
                          Try to get insurance money for it

Or just never see it again...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                            Yeah I guess. I

If I wasn't a 5'11, 130 pound, red headed computer science major

Seriously though, people may not know who's car it is but they sure as fuck know the car. There might be a dozen stanced cars in my entire city and there's maybe four that I've seen out on the street more than once.

It really doesn't help that I have a grand worth of subwoofers sitting in my trunk and i keep that shit on blast so odds are the people who've been jacking cars in my hood know about that as well.
                            Oh, and no wheel locks too of course.

I don't know, im really considering taking the subs out, putting my stock wheels back on and throwing a car cover over it until I move out of this shithole.
                            get wheel lock s its a good start....

Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                            Oh snap.

Sexy. Where it at?
                            knew it!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                              That's clean
                              It really is a clean car. I've seen it in person a handful of times, I grow fonder of the color scheme every time I do.

I knew one of you assholes would be interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                                There's always a lot of talk about what people would do if their car was stolen, but in the end, nobody really does anything.

Wait for cops to find it abandoned
                                Try to get insurance money for it

Or just never see it again...
                                speak for your self! I had a impala stolen from me. We found it in Oakland before the cops did! I confronted the dude w my father and a gun. He told me that it was his gf's car! My dad called the cops while I wrestled the nigga for about 20 min or so....
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X