Later
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Later.
      Sup. Call me Z.
      My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
        That's shitty. And I thought the old skool Grant wheels were bad.

Gah! Shudders went down my spine seeing that shit. Glad I convinced wifey otherwise.
        I don't see anything wrong with a girl liking a scion tc...

It isn't a whole lot different from an accord either...

Comment

• Sometimes I don't even want to own a BMW. We have some real retards and hipsters around me buying shitty e36's and thinking they have the next best thing since sliced bread.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
            Sometimes I don't even want to own a BMW. We have some real retards and hipsters around me buying shitty e36's and thinking they have the next best thing since sliced bread.
            Gotta keep up with the hype! lol

Comment

• Also, I just put an offer in on a Buell XB9S.... The bike bug bit me again...

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                Sometimes I don't even want to own a BMW. We have some real retards and hipsters around me buying shitty e36's and thinking they have the next best thing since sliced bread.
                Same around my area, except with VW's. Your "Stage 1 MK4 GTI W/ Rota 527's. 160k" is not worth $12,000.

Anybody on PA Dubbers? You will see what I mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
                IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

• Off topic*
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyle_Eagleton View Post
                    Same around my area, except with VW's. Your "Stage 1 MK4 GTI W/ Rota 527's. 160k" is not worth $12,000.

Anybody on PA Dubbers? You will see what I mean.

Why would I be on PA dubbers, the name sounds retarded and its vw it is going to be retarded.

Owning a VW is like placing first in the special olympics. In the end its still retarded.

Comment

• Fuck this fucking shit.

I'm sick of these fucking wheels. Keeping them clean is fucking impossible.

I'm seriously considering parting the car and getting rid of the fucking thing.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                        Why would I be on PA dubbers, the name sounds retarded and its vw it is going to be retarded.

Owning a VW is like placing first in the special olympics. In the end its still retarded.
                        Example post: "looking for good coilovers for mk4 jetta." But their budget was under 300...

Do not modify cars. Do not reproduce. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. (monopoly joke anyone?).

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                          Fuck this fucking shit.

I'm sick of these fucking wheels. Keeping them clean is fucking impossible.

I'm seriously considering parting the car and getting rid of the fucking thing.
                          Wait Andy you are going to part the car just because you cant keep the wheels clean?

Originally posted by Kyle_Eagleton View Post
                          Example post: "looking for good coilovers for mk4 jetta." But their budget was under 300...

Do not modify cars. Do not reproduce. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. (monopoly joke anyone?).

Comment

Wait Andy you are going to part the car just because you cant keep the wheels clean?

I have really bad OCD when it comes to having my car clean.

I mean, it's bad.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I mean hey, we all have a budget. Just don't get on looking for the best if you can't afford it. Save up. Average car "kid" wants everything right now. No idea how to save and budget.

Comment

• lost*
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X