X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnytsunami View Post
    MERICA! my AK is a '66.
    I wish I had bought one before all this Assault weapons BS happened. Fucking impossible to find now.

My buddy had an AR he built for about $1600. After all the BS laws, he sold it to a guy who really wanted it for $2400.

Ridiculous.

I really need to get the shit going on my pistol permit before they take that liberty away. I want to be able to inherit the .45's and .38 snubby

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      I wish I had bought one before all this Assault weapons BS happened. Fucking impossible to find now.

My buddy had an AR he built for about $1600. After all the BS laws, he sold it to a guy who really wanted it for $2400.

Ridiculous.

I really need to get the shit going on my pistol permit before they take that liberty away. I want to be able to inherit the .45's and .38 snubby
      yeah the gun stuff has gotten out of hand in the last year or so. I lucked out and caught gun fever right before everything went south and stocked up in time. i don't even want to know what it would cost now to build my saiga again...

Comment

• Some people on this forum crack me the fuck up.

"When I turn full lock I rub really bad."

Well don't do it then. Retards.

I can turn my wheel about 3/4 of a turn. Anymore than that I'll buckle my fenders. I know from experience.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

yeah the gun stuff has gotten out of hand in the last year or so. I lucked out and caught gun fever right before everything went south and stocked up in time. i don't even want to know what it would cost now to build my saiga again...
          No doubt.

I can't even find anymore 12 gauge ammo locally. How fucked is that?

What state are you in btw?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• i can do full lock

but not at speed, cuz then my arch will be destroyed
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
              i can do full lock

Lucky.

A lot of my issue is my tire size. We all know 205/40's don't stretch that great on an 8" wheel. I'll actually have less rubbing problems when the 8's are widened to 10's and I can run my 9's up front. I can have better fitment and less rubbing issues because of the 205/40 on a 9" wheel.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

No doubt.

I can't even find anymore 12 gauge ammo locally. How fucked is that?

What state are you in btw?
                WA, yeah ammo is tough to get around here too, it's a pain in the ass.

Comment

• 195/45?

Comment

Some people on this forum crack me the fuck up.

"When I turn full lock I rub really bad."

Well don't do it then. Retards.

I can turn my wheel about 3/4 of a turn. Anymore than that I'll buckle my fenders. I know from experience.
                    Originally posted by P78 View Post
                    i can do full lock

harden up I drift with scrubbing, there are photos of my car with smoke pouring out of the front guard when I am sideways.

No fucks given for fenders, I already rubbed through the metal fender lol
                    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

WA, yeah ammo is tough to get around here too, it's a pain in the ass.
                      Where in WA?

I actually do a lot of stuff out there remotely for my job.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

gonna be one hellova home warming in august chris

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                        More like Russia coz thats where the AKs are from
                        We've gotten quite a few AK parts from Mother Russia in the past. Can't beat the oldschool quality. (I know, "AK" and "Quality" in the same sentence. )
                        Originally posted by P78 View Post
                        i can do full lock

Did you end up rolling your fenders? Mine are basically pinched flat on the front for that reason.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

195/45?
                          The only 195 anythings I found over this side of the pond were Yokahama S-drives in 195/40. From what I read though, they run wide so a Falken 912 205/40 evens out to be about the same which is what I went with.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                          harden up I drift with scrubbing, there are photos of my car with smoke pouring out of the front guard when I am sideways.

No fucks given for fenders, I already rubbed through the metal fender lol
                          I'm not bitching about it at all. It's all part of being low or whatever. Actually it's kinda comical because it take a million point turns in parking lots and shit. People always looking with a 'wtf' look on their face. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• completely stock fenders, not planning on doing work on them, seeing this car will go in march or so

then either a audi wagon, or some kind of van

17"?

i could get some conti-sportcontacts in 195/45 for 460€

ps don't u have nankang dealers stateside?

crappy tires that stretch well
                            Last edited by P78; 06-11-2013, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Where in WA?

I actually do a lot of stuff out there remotely for my job.
                              south seattle area. how do you like your work andy, i'm considering a career change.

Comment

south seattle area. how do you like your work andy, i'm considering a career change.
                                Oh word. I don't think we have service in Seattle but we have service in surrounding areas. Redmond and Lynnwood come to mind. I work for Frontier Communications which really only has service in smaller rural area's.

And I don't mind my work for the most part. I'm a very meticulous person so I've been moved around a lot and I currently work in a group that does manually programming in the different switches when the automated system can't do it. It's pretty cool though. I don't deal with customer's much and when I am on the phones I just talk with techs and shit and help them out. Only time I talk with customer's are when I'm troubleshooting programming issues with them.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X