Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done with Junior year. This is fucking weird.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Done with Junior year. This is fucking weird.
      old ass nigga.

staying for grad school?

Comment

• Nananananananana frappeman!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          old ass nigga.

staying for grad school?
          Lol nah.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 85 here today. God it felt hot.
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

• Going somewhere else or just sticking to a bachelor's?

Comment

Going somewhere else or just sticking to a bachelor's?
                Going to work, in my area of study there isn't much in the way of graduate work, once I graduate I will get a bunch of other certifications just so I have the material to boost my resume and make me "more desirable".
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Word. I wish I would have done something like that. Not computer shit, but to where I wouldn't be in school forever. Props on doing it in 4 years too. Can't think of a single person who didn't dick around too much and spend forever in school.

Comment

• Sup guys.

I'm fucking drunk. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• doing car stuffs tomorrow
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Word. I wish I would have done something like that. Not computer shit, but to where I wouldn't be in school forever. Props on doing it in 4 years too. Can't think of a single person who didn't dick around too much and spend forever in school.
                        4 years club

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          doing car stuffs tomorrow
                          Did car stuffs all day, whilst drinking.

Dropped the bumpers and splash guards and washed them. Took off the old brakes, took out my broken wheel speed sensor (fucking pos), dropped the rear swaybar, cleaned all the rust off and painted it, got new endlinks, got more sandpaper for my wheels, powerwashed all under the car and cleaned the engine bay, and painted a shit ton of stuff under the car.

Tomorrow I'll put everything back together and hopefully be done by mid-day so I can work on my wheels the rest of the day.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            Did car stuffs all day, whilst drinking.

Dropped the bumpers and splash guards and washed them. Took off the old brakes, took out my broken wheel speed sensor (fucking pos), dropped the rear swaybar, cleaned all the rust off and painted it, got new endlinks, got more sandpaper for my wheels, and painted a shit ton of stuff under the car.

Tomorrow I'll put everything back together and hopefully be done by mid-day so I can work on my wheels the rest of the day.
                            Nice
                            I'm just planning on doing the jdm small brake downgrade, rear valances, window visors, and wheel center caps.
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Order Weld racing wheels online at JEGS High Performance. We offer a number of Weld racing wheels and drag wheels including the Weld V-Series Double Beadlock Racing Wheel, the Weld Racing Magnum Pro Rear Black Finish Wheel, and much more. Purchase Weld Wheels from JEGS High Performance today!

Lol at some of the specs.

Comment

• Sore as shit from the gym. And the chick I dated a few months ago started talking to me again lol.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                                Originally posted by Jedidiah
                                he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X