• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol spam

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
      because they bump up their own cars?

and mad is too strong lol!
      Ah. Those guys. Yeah. Its fucking stupid.
      Sup. Call me Z.
      My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
        Lol spam
        driving a honda is like racing in the special olympics. you might win, but you're still retarded
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
          driving a honda is like racing in the special olympics. you might win, but you're still retarded
          Hey, don't talk about Chris like that

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
            Hey, don't talk about Chris like that
            I wasn't lol
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
              Something like this: http://www.mini-box.com/Car-PC-Autom...ting-Solutions

I meant vibrations from the road. Bumps and shit like that.
              And what makes that better than a laptop?

What does driving over a bump do to a laptop? And how are those less susceptible?
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                And what makes that better than a laptop?

What does driving over a bump do to a laptop? And how are those less susceptible?
                yeah Tracker!? How are those less susceptible?!? HUH!
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• man I **** wrapping headers

Comment

• I just figure since its purpose built. Mount them like a small amp or whatever.
                    Sup. Call me Z.
                    My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                      I just figure since its purpose built. Mount them like a small amp or whatever.
                      It has less computing power\ram\hdd space than a netbook for more money.
                      It takes up room in the trunk, because lets be honest, thatst the only place to put something like that.
                      It is single purpose, I can't just take it out of the trunk and use it in my living room.

A netbook I can just plug into a USB hub, video, power, and an audio cable stashed in the glove box and I'm g2g. Have it control my audio and have an external touchscreen DIN as the 2nd monitor for displaying HP tuners shit. Then take it out and use it for whatever, whenever.

Comment

• Aaaaaaand I'm out for the weekend. Have a good one guys

Comment

It has less computing powerramhdd space than a netbook for more money.
                          It takes up room in the trunk, because lets be honest, thatst the only place to put something like that.
                          It is single purpose, I can't just take it out of the trunk and use it in my living room.

A netbook I can just plug into a USB hub, video, power, and an audio cable stashed in the glove box and I'm g2g. Have it control my audio and have an external touchscreen DIN as the 2nd monitor for displaying HP tuners shit. Then take it out and use it for whatever, whenever.
                          KITT setup > all.

Comment

It has less computing power\ram\hdd space than a netbook for more money.

Makes sense to me.
                            Sup. Call me Z.
                            My Accord "build".

Comment

• swell guys I am almost off! Fuck this BS!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Netbooks must've gotten better since the last one I had a couple years ago because that thing had the computing power of a kid's calculator.
                                Sup. Call me Z.
                                My Accord "build".

Comment

Working...
                                X