Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
      WTF lol

Worst force feedback wheel ever.

Comment

• jdm be like "just got my nardi in!"
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Puts plastic toy into car as steering wheel.

Crashes car and almost kills himself.

Pushes "Restart Level".

Comment

• Time to go rebuild a caliper and pray that it works.

Wish me luck, gents.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Good luck with that caliper Chris.
              Sup. Call me Z.
              My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                Time to go rebuild a caliper and pray that it works.

Wish me luck, gents.
                good luck prob needs a new cylinder lol
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Why you kill the man's motivation Rob?
                  Sup. Call me Z.
                  My Accord "build".

Comment

• I have a concern for a few of my friends..... Since they started drinking these damn "shakes" they seen to be loosing their brain cells! ( I mean faster then stoners wtf is going on)

It stared w one of my friends shaking his drink for a few minutes w a blank expression on his face... Its almost like he was in a trance! It was scary I had to shake him the fuck up! It seems that its making them loose interest and they cant hold a thought longer then 2minutes. I find it getting worst over the 1 year period now... And after I shook my friend he was like "bro I want to taste the protein"!? Wtf is in these health shakes anyways?
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                      Why you kill the man's motivation Rob?
                      just trying to save him time
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                        I have a concern for a few of my friends..... Since they started drinking these damn "shakes" they seen to be loosing their brain cells! ( I mean faster then stoners wtf is going on)

It stared w one of my friends shaking his drink for a few minutes w a blank expression on his face... Its almost like he was in a trance! It was scary I had to shake him the fuck up! It seems that its making them loose interest and they cant hold a thought longer then 2minutes. I find it getting worst over the 1 year period now... And after I shook my friend he was like "bro I want to taste the protein"!? Wtf is in these health shakes anyways?

And you say Molly is bad.

Comment

I have a concern for a few of my friends..... Since they started drinking these damn "shakes" they seen to be loosing their brain cells! ( I mean faster then stoners wtf is going on)

Do you even lift?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post

And you say Molly is bad.
                            it is! lol

And Mirko nope a few push/situps here and there.... I do lots of cardio I ride at least 50miles a week on my bike.....
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I smoke lots of cigs... eat shitty it's point less to lift.... I feel good and like being the skinny kid its simple for me... Its not about me tho... lol
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

I smoke lots of cigs... eat shitty it's point less to lift.... I feel good and like being the skinny kid its simple for me... Its not about me tho... lol
                                That's fine, I was joking anyway.

People like you have great definition right from the start. If you ever wanted to start lifting, you'd see results a lot faster than the fatties.

Comment

Working...
                                X