X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
    you smoke?
    Yes sir. I do. My uncle owns three dispensaries. I might get into the business also. He makes mad money.
    Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
      We would go through more than an 1/8 in a day. Each bowl was about 1/2 a gram, 3.5 grams in an 1/8th. Thats roughly 7 bowls for an 1/8
      i mean individually.

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post

I smoke about a quarter a day.... use to pay up to 100 buck s at the club (top shelf) After I helped the kid with his e36 that works there I pay only 40 bucks!
      i have a friend who's parents have the 99 plant limit, and another who works at an op in humbolt. i generally just smoke when friends are, but when i do buy i usually just give em 20 for an 8th or a gram of honey oil, although they would just give it for free.

Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
      I rarely smoke. Only when I have migraines really.
      me too. i get hardcore migraines. like vomiting and can;t see straight borderline shoot myself in the face migraines.

Comment

lol you don't have to lie to kick it
        What?

man I must be super nuts lol
        Hahaha I bet you have been smoking for way longer than I. I have been smoking just over a year. The last 4 months have been when I started smoking more and more. Before that it was kinda rare like 20 times, then bam.

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
          Yes sir. I do. My uncle owns three dispensaries. I might get into the business also. He makes mad money.
          (non profit) wink wink lol
          Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          i mean individually.

i have a friend who's parents have the 99 plant limit, and another who works at an op in humbolt. i generally just smoke when friends are, but when i do buy i usually just give em 20 for an 8th or a gram of honey oil, although they would just give it for free.

me too. i get hardcore migraines. like vomiting and can;t see straight borderline shoot myself in the face migraines.
          Damn Franny is the shit! Yeah oil is the best packs a punch pure thc no bs its great I agree!

Man we need to blaze it up! You guys are undercover lol
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
            i mean individually.

Ah gotcha, most of the time 2 of them wimp out after 1 bowl when we do full on seshes.

Those are the worse. Do you get sensitive to light, sounds, and smell?

Comment

What?

Hahaha I bet you have been smoking for way longer than I. I have been smoking just over a year. The last 4 months have been when I started smoking more and more. Before that it was kinda rare like 20 times, then bam.
              first part was for Richie lol

Yeah I been smoking EVERY day since 2007 sad shit man...... Even when I had a gf and then we dated for 3 years I had my own place regular life I still smoked

Now I find my self swimming in it......
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

i mean individually.

You might wanna check that. I get them that terribly also, but its because I have a pituitary brain tumor. It sucks. Almost lost my vision due to it. I used to take Dilaudid. But that shit was crazy.
                Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

• well leaving work early just when we are on my topic fawk!~ lol

thx for the laughs guys my pleasure as always!
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

first part was for Richie lol

Yeah I been smoking EVERY day since 2007 sad shit man...... Even when I had a gf and then we dated for 3 years I had my own place regular life I still smoked

Now I find my self swimming in it......
                    Yeah you got some time on me

well leaving work early just when we are on my topic fawk!~ lol

thx for the laughs guys my pleasure as always!
                    Damn see ya

Comment

You might wanna check that. I get them that terribly also, but its because I have a pituitary brain tumor. It sucks. Almost lost my vision due to it. I used to take Dilaudid. But that shit was crazy.
                      Damn, that does suck
                      '94 Nissan Altima GXE
                      '00 Ford Mustang GT | Domestic-Bunny

I make music and gaming videos in Cali. @ktfright

youtube.com/ktfright | ktf.bandpage.com

Comment

Those are the worse. Do you get sensitive to light, sounds, and smell?
                        yup. in hs i was driving home from a football game and didn't remember most of the drive.

Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                        i think it might be genetic. my mom/uncle got them. i think theirs stopped though, idk. i had immitrex for it but fuck that shit. only thing that makes them go away is thc, and vicodin/norco/etc. and i don't really like taking medication.

Comment

yup. in hs i was driving home from a football game and didn't remember most of the drive.

i think it might be genetic. my mom/uncle got them. i think theirs stopped though, idk. i had immitrex for it but fuck that shit. only thing that makes them go away is thc, and vicodin/norco/etc. and i don't really like taking medication.
                          migraines run in my family too. I had them until I was like 23 or so. my sister just started getting them last year or the year before
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            migraines run in my family too. I had them until I was like 23 or so. my sister just started getting them last year or the year before
                            So you just stopped having them?
                            Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

Yeah ive been through all those meds too.
                              Instagram @wickedweiss

Comment

So you just stopped having them?
                                yea. they kinda tappered off and I almost never get them now
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X