This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up guise.

Feels good to be inside and vegging like no other. Was gonna go play pool later but fuck that shit, too fucking hot and ain't got no time fo dat.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
      I am so pissed and sad after watching that video. I can't even imagine being that dog-owner and witnessing that.
      I wanted to jump through the screen and falco punch that fucking pig. I hope he goes after the fuck sheriffs department legally and fucks them in the ass with a aids covered broken beer bottle.

And the word of the day kids is fuck.

Comment

• What is this dog video? I wanna see it but I don't want to too lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          What is this dog video? I wanna see it but I don't want to too lol...
          I shared it on FB. You'll **** cops even more than you already do after watching it.
          BMW E38
          That White Evo
          -SOLD
          instagram @kbuss
          flickr

Comment

• I'll peep it.

Comment

• I shared it, almost didn't want to because of the content but I did because of the cop.

I don't **** cops any more or any less because of that video, but that cop shouldn't even be a cop anymore. I wonder what happened to the cop.

Comment

• Nothing will come of it for that cop.

Police are the power onto themselves.

There is the law and then there is the police. They can pretty much do whatever they want and rationalize it like with things like "safety" and other BS
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Just put together a cart for some work out stuffs.

Casein protein, more Whey, coupe shakers, caffeine and yohimbe....$140

Fuck me.

Edit...Not to mention the $20 I spent tonight on green tea and fish oil.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                    Nothing will come of it for that cop.

There is the law and then there is the police. They can pretty much do whatever they want and rationalize it like with things like "safety" and other BS
                    This. The cops who wrongfully ticketed me, harassed me and yelled in my face never recieved any punishment, even after several complaints. It's sad, but that's how it is with these pigs. I've already filled a complaint against that officer in the video and I hope all dog lovers do the same.
                    BMW E38
                    That White Evo
                    -SOLD
                    instagram @kbuss
                    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                      Nothing will come of it for that cop.

True, but there's raw video footage right there. That cop is a pussy and probably doesn't have any pets, realizing he just shot a dude's pet right in front of him while he was apprehended. Fucking dirty fucks...

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      Just put together a cart for some work out stuffs.

Fuck me.

I spent $3.23 at McDonald's today cos there was no food here when I got home, and when I went there I also forgot my wallet and iPod so I had to dig into my Crown Royal pouch to pay in quarters.

Comment

• Even with video footage, the cop could easily say he was scared of dogs and the dog made him nervous and he reacted.
                        It would be some kind of BS excuse, but thats the way it is, cops stick up for cops.
                        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                          Just put together a cart for some work out stuffs.

Fuck me.

I see you're following his supplement regime...
                          ///M 2.0
                          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                            I see you're following his supplement regime...
                            Just picked out a few things that would help me burn more fat. I'm not following it to a T, but it should def help out a bit.

I used to do the caffeine thing and green tea thing and they do make you feel really good and have more energy in the gym.

I'll tell you what though, it's a hard fricken workout. I almost puked my brains out this morning 3/4 the way through....I was spent. Looking forward to seeing the results though. I took some before pics this morning.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Ah, I guess enough with the cop-dog talk. Although, is it too early to say don't walk your dog near cops in Hawthorne, CA?

Comment

• Off to bed. Later guys

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X