X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope...

Comment

• I'm kinda surprised how long it's taking. I finally got rid of my Corrado yesterday... and if somebody was willing to buy that then there must be a buyer out there for your car.
      ///M 2.0
      G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Who knows. Id really like to get it gone. Got a few interests. But nothing really set in stone.

Comment

• I hear ya. I let mine go for a lot less than my asking price just so I could get it out of the driveway, but I'm happy it's no longer around.
          ///M 2.0

Comment

• Poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
              I hear ya. I let mine go for a lot less than my asking price just so I could get it out of the driveway, but I'm happy it's no longer around.
              Starting to work down on my price. But I will only go down so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                Your asking price is more than fair. It would probably already be sold here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  I thought so too. But at this point I just want it gone. I'd like to get into an e46 sedan. Some low mileage.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                    That's how I was. I understood that there was no way that I was going to make money off of the car, but I wasn't going to just give it away.

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                    And this. I'm sure someone would have would have picked it up if it was for sale around me.
                    ///M 2.0

Comment

• I figured my original price was more than fair. Be that as it may, people are cheap and don't wanna pay that.

Comment

• Fuck yeah found a sick website where I can find the part number of any Toyota part.

Now it is not so worrying if my Crown has worn bushes or if the diff leak is a pinion oil seal, because I already know the part numbers for those parts, so can order them in., The bushes are fair pricey though around $30-40ea

The not so good thing is I found out the cool Crown grille I want is $400 and the fog lights are like $120 each side...
                        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• I can make my car so much like this Crown

I have the same model but in white and I have a set of RSs from my 180, the only thing I don't have is the fog lights.

Except I don't want to.. I want 14s or 15s..

Comment

• Sup fellas.
                            Sup. Call me Z.
                            My Accord "build".

Comment

• Sup Rom

Comment

• Sup guys

Comment

Working...