Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah the cardio acceleration is legit, I'm sweating my ass off after 2 exercises. The whole workout is designed to torch fat... between the anaerobic activity of weight lifting and a lot of anaerobic cardio, you're really making it melt away. Just make sure you have some supportive shoes or insoles because it can be rough on your arches and knees.
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
      Yeah, the cardio acceleration is legit. I'm sweating my ass of after 2 exercises. Just make sure you have some supportive shoes or insoles because it can be rough on your arches and knees.
      I just bought some new running shoes a while back and only wore the for like 2 weeks before going balls out on car shit. I think they will be good for 6 weeks.

I was just going through the routine. Seems like your pretty basic stuff. I'm looking forward to it, a program like this makes it a lot more exciting to get back into the gym.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Sounds like you're all set. He didn't overcomplicate everything and it's constantly changing so it's fun and you won't get burned out either.
        ///M 2.0
        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
          Sounds like you're all set. He didn't overcomplicate everything and it's constantly changing so it's fun and you won't get burned out either.
          Yeah, should be fun. I'm def looking forward to it.

I'm out.

Laters. Thanks again.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Yo RT, anyone in here
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• I'm still awake yes.

Comment

• I had a good look over the Mazda today to asses the damage properly

More damage than originally thought
                Opened the boot hatch and now it won't close

The boot panel is pretty bent, like when I try to shut the hatch I can see outside through the gap.

So yeah, gona need repairing for sure and needs a new rear bar

Comment

• Damn that sucks.

You hit up that chick yet?

Comment

• Called her twice, no answer

Can't leave a voice mail either coz her voice mail is gay, too short.

So I'm gona text her and tell her to call me back

Comment

• Oh yeah and forgot to mention, friend did some digging and found out where she works.

She is an Assistant Manager at a modeling agency and she is also a model herself....

Comment

• That's what's up.

Comment

• If she already has a bf, I demand to be set up with one of her other models that work for her

Comment

• Hahaha hell yeah. Then do the FB request, creeper status.

Comment

• facepalmable content.

I love how my sig goes with any negative post i write.
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• lol Oxer gold

Comment

Working...
                                X