This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Says the guy who's afraid of "beating up wheels" in a car that currently sits on jackstands.
    I have no idea what you are talking about.
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      Think I'm going to bring the front on the 240 down a little

I don't think anyone else here wants to sit through another one of Rob's aweful diagrams on how your car needs to be lower up front.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      I have no idea what you are talking about.
      We know, we're used to you being clueless.

If this wasn't RT, I'd go back to when you were talking about getting RPF-1's or some shit because you were afraid of ruining your Works or some shit.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

[IMG]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc314/MommysLittleMonster7/GIFs/miscphaggot.gif[]

I don't think anyone else here wants to sit through another one of Rob's aweful diagrams on how your car needs to be lower up front.

We know, we're used to you being clueless.

If this wasn't RT, I'd go back to when you were talking about getting RPF-1's or some shit because you were afraid of ruining your Works or some shit.
        He is a retard, my front lip is about 2 inches off the ground if that.

:facepalm
        I want a nice set of 17's so I can run a bigger tire and less camber for track days +something that will actually fit over my BBK.

I want to preserve the equips so I can sell them for top dollar in a few months.

Comment

He is a retard, my front lip is about 2 inches off the ground if that.

:facepalm
          I want a nice set of 17's so I can run a bigger tire and less camber for track days +something that will actually fit over my BBK.

I want to preserve the equips so I can sell them for top dollar in a few months.
          Yeah yeah blah blah.

I'm surprised how low the front of your car is already. How much more room do you have to go before it becomes a bigger problem? I never really got an idea of how low the oil pans hang on S14's.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Andy, shoot the damn thing, it will make my day. There is a family of moles that makes stupid mounds of dirt in my massive lawn. Why does this make me want to shoot them with a gun that is far larger than necessary?

1. The lawn looks like it has piles of poop all over it.
            2. Next to those piles is a hole. Holes in the lawn piss me off.
            3. There are new piles in different locations every week.
            4. Those piles have to be removed before mowing.
            5. After a couple years of this, the lawn becomes bumpy and ghetto as hell.
            6. whitepeopleproblems

Comment

Yeah yeah blah blah.

I'm surprised how low the front of your car is already. How much more room do you have to go before it becomes a bigger problem? I never really got an idea of how low the oil pans hang on S14's.
              I had several problems with the height\camber I'm at now.
              1. Inner wheel rubbing coil
              2. Lost about one full steering wheel turn in both directions
              3. Shit ton of rubbing in the inner fenderwell

The 3mm spacer fixed the wheel rubbing.
              Cutting the wheel wells should fix the rest. Figure I can go down a few spins on the coil and I'll be g2g.

The oil pan is equal to the subframe, lowest part of my car is the aero\swaybar\front brace

Comment

• Got the ecu harness out of the car. Only came back half drenched in sweat

Comment

• Think I am going to make another slow ass build thread. I need people approval of what I am doing. and when they dont approve call them ****** and say they dont know what they are talking about

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                    Andy, shoot the damn thing, it will make my day. There is a family of moles that makes stupid mounds of dirt in my massive lawn. Why does this make me want to shoot them with a gun that is far larger than necessary?

1. The lawn looks like it has piles of poop all over it.
                    2. Next to those piles is a hole. Holes in the lawn piss me off.
                    3. There are new piles in different locations every week.
                    4. Those piles have to be removed before mowing.
                    5. After a couple years of this, the lawn becomes bumpy and ghetto as hell.
                    6. whitepeopleproblems
                    Sometimes I want to do the same, use a much larger caliber firearm than I need. Then I remember I reload my own ammunition (30-06,7mm-08, etc) and grab a .22 hornet rifle I have. Works great for everything up to and including groundhogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
                    IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                      Think I am going to make another slow ass build thread. I need people approval of what I am doing. and when they dont approve call them ****** and say they dont know what they are talking about
                      Celli?
                      Sup. Call me Z.
                      My Accord "build".

Comment

• That wasn't even slow. That was just a plastidip purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
                        IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

• On another note, apparently, I fucked my back up again. This job can fucking shove it. These jackoffs think that because I'm the only enlisted guy in the building that I'm made of stone and can do a metric fuckton of manual labor in a short amount of time.
                          Sup. Call me Z.
                          My Accord "build".

Comment

I had several problems with the heightcamber I'm at now.
                            1. Inner wheel rubbing coil
                            2. Lost about one full steering wheel turn in both directions
                            3. Shit ton of rubbing in the inner fenderwell

The 3mm spacer fixed the wheel rubbing.
                            Cutting the wheel wells should fix the rest. Figure I can go down a few spins on the coil and I'll be g2g.

The oil pan is equal to the subframe, lowest part of my car is the aeroswaybarfront brace
                            That doesn't sound too bad.

At least you don't have the same problem I do, my exhaust is the lowest point on my car. And it takes a fucking beating.

Comment

At least you don't have the same problem I do, my exhaust is the lowest point on my car. And it takes a fucking beating.
                              Actually I forgot about that.
                              I got it for free so I don't give a fuck though.

Comment

I love how on the galant everything was nice and tucked. THe lowest point on the car was the front lip and pinch welds. Once I go to an evo oil pain the pan will sit a cunt hair above the subframe

Comment

Working...
                                X