This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    Only problem is with something like that I'd probably have to order it. I'm trying to get shit done so I'd rather not. lol

Worst case I have a fuck ton of sanding to do to get the clear off.
    I got mine at O'reilly's. I think they may have it at Wal Mart too. It's a gel so i brushed it on with foam brushes.

Comment

• the orange stuff is pretty good, I tried using the aresol on a vc and it was a complete pain in the ass to use.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
        Jammin out to some classic rock pissing off my roommate and neighbors Also working on a bio assignment. Its some interesting shit yo!

What abouts you Rob?
        FUCK YEAH!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw_Lf-JhdSU"]Rock You Like A Hurricane Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Not much at work I fucked my tooth up last night on some gummy candy high as fuck idk how the fuck I eat at times lol.......

Have like a 5% swelling on the cheek ! LOL That's about it counting down until Friday! Me and this NEW girl are getting a Hotel this weekend again!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
          FUCK YEAH!

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw_Lf-JhdSU"]Rock You Like A Hurricane Lyrics - YoTube[/url

Not much at work I fucked my tooth up last night on some gummy candy high as fuck idk how the fuck I eat at times lol.......

Have like a 5% swelling on the cheek ! LOL That's about it counting down until Friday! Me and this NEW girl are getting a Hotel this weekend again!
          Classicer like beatles, led zepplin, the doors, rolling stones, john lennon.

HAHAHA, I freaked out cause I thought I cracked a tooth once when I was high but it was only a popcorn kernel.

Damn go to the dentist and get that shit looked at I **** dental pain/work.

Was she the one you posted on IG a week or so ago?

Comment

• I ate too much for lunch. Must resist urge to nap.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Classicer like beatles, led zepplin, the doors, rolling stones, john lennon.

HAHAHA, I freaked out cause I thought I cracked a tooth once when I was high but it was only a popcorn kernel.

Damn go to the dentist and get that shit looked at I **** dental pain/work.

Was she the one you posted on IG a week or so ago?
              yeah that's her! Yeah this tooth gives me shit every 3-4 months it seems like it! I too have the Dentist/Doc never go! lol

And [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8JzwrD5dvk"]JANIS JOPLIN Piece of my Heart + Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Sup guys?

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                  Sup guys?
                  STU! Fuck long long time no see in RT!
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    I ate too much for lunch. Must resist urge to nap.
                    Lucky I had 1 eggs scrambled and a biscuit with gravy. Chased down by 2 glasses of gatorade.

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                    yeah that's her! Yeah this tooth gives me shit every 3-4 months it seems like it! I too have the Dentist/Doc never go! lol

And [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8JzwrD5dvk"]JANIS JOPLIN Piece of my Heart + Lyrics - YouT[/ur]
                    Good work yo!

I had that issue, they did some drilling and filling and presto good as new. I have some sensitive teeth too.

edit: YUSSSS that is the type of music I am jammin to right now

Hai stu

Comment

• This shit I am taking right now, dear lord it is foul.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Lucky I had 1 eggs scrambled and a biscuit with gravy. Chased down by 2 glasses of gatorade.

Good work yo!

I had that issue, they did some drilling and filling and presto good as new. I have some sensitive teeth too.

edit: YUSSSS that is the type of music I am jammin to right now

Hai stu
                        I think mine needs to go out! Like as-ap! LOL

My fav! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6HKtI1V0jI"]Creedence Clearwater Revival - Travelin' Band - YouTube[/ame]
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by kielan View Post
                          this shit i am taking right now, dear lord it is foul.
                          lmao
                          Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            This shit I am taking right now, dear lord it is foul.
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• "Sleeping late on the last chance to turn in incomplete work? Yaa.... getting a couple more bruises. Fml" Some girl posted this on facebook so I liked it cause ya know I have done that.

2 mins later

"Um.. I failed. And my cat got eaten by a fox : wanna like that too? ...."

I am in tears laughing. Am I a bad person hahah

Comment

• I am so confused.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X