X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
    I don't **** you.
    I'm just saying if you did, I'd understand.

Comment

• Getting rid of sealer from E36 arches is something I do not want to have to do again...oh wait, I have the other side to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        You have to realize... the guys that started this thread are buddies, and have common interests. They have a good time cause they think the same way, live a similar lifestyle, and are actual acquaintances. They have probably known eachother for years. We on the other hand, are random internet browsers that are bored and want "in" on something. Its cute and all, but the OG's on here don't give a rats ass, cause well... why would they?

Took me a while to realize it, but it really does make sense why they **** us on here.

Its basically like walking into someone's house at dinner time with a boombox and start playing whatever the hell you listen to at full blast and expect everyone to be ok with it.
        everyone in this thread is far too butt hurt about not being liked by us (us = regulars that have been here for a long time). and btw, most people from the begining dont even post anymore. and I **** everyone until Im given a reason not to anymore
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          everyone in this thread is far too butt hurt about not being liked by us (us = regulars that have been here for a long time). and btw, most people from the begining dont even post anymore. and I **** everyone until Im given a reason not to anymore
          As usual you are speaking the truth.
          Originally posted by Oxer
          people are such stupid cunts.
          fuck everybody.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
          Originally posted by Dudermagee
          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
            You have to realize... the guys that started this thread are buddies, and have common interests. They have a good time cause they think the same way, live a similar lifestyle, and are actual acquaintances. They have probably known eachother for years. We on the other hand, are random internet browsers that are bored and want "in" on something. Its cute and all, but the OG's on here don't give a rats ass, cause well... why would they?

Took me a while to realize it, but it really does make sense why they **** us on here.

Its basically like walking into someone's house at dinner time with a boombox and start playing whatever the hell you listen to at full blast and expect everyone to be ok with it.
            If that's the case, it shouldn't be called a "Random Thread". It should be their "Personal Conversation that everyone on the Interwebs can chime in on" thread.
            Sup. Call me Z.
            My Accord "build".

Comment

• I just like talking to other car people, about anything. Much better than speaking to someone who can relate to nothing you are saying. And on SW, I feel many people share the same "less is more" or, "clean" approach towards vehicle modification, which also tickles my fancies.

Conversations are meh on threads except this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
              IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

• Originally posted by average_jerk View Post
                everyone in this thread is far too butt hurt about not being liked by us (us = regulars that have been here for a long time). And btw, most people from the begining dont even post anymore. And i **** everyone until im given a reason not to anymore
                tfs
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

As usual you are speaking the truth.
                  mother fucking right I do

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    Not everyone.

You are different in how you didn't ignore people and are giving them a chance for you to not **** them. I think the issue lies with certain individuals that decide to go the childish route and not give anyone a chance. I'm cool with shit being thrown my way and I'll throw it right back but the childish, upturned nose attitude is what fucks things up.

If it makes things any better, I **** you too.
                    Last edited by CrackerTeg; 06-25-2013, 12:35 PM.
                    Sup. Call me Z.
                    My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                      Not everyone.

You are different in how you didn't ignore people and are giving them a chance for you to not **** them. I think the issue lies with certain individuals that decide to go the childish route and not give anyone a chance. I'm cool with shit being thrown my way and I'll throw it right back but the childish, upturned nose attitude is what fucks things up.

If it makes things any better, I **** you to.
                      Im too cool to read this post

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        tfs
                        dudeman, it hurts my feelings when you dont give me an appropriate reply to a serious post I made.

Comment

• If you have more than 100 posts in here and I ignored you, you got all the chances you needed.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          dudeman, it hurts my feelings when you dont give me an appropriate reply to a serious post I made.
                          There is no way for me to imagine you saying this seriously and really meaning it.
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          people are such stupid cunts.
                          fuck everybody.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                          Originally posted by Dudermagee
                          You're stupid.

Comment

If you have more than 100 posts in here and I ignored you, you got all the chances you needed.
                            shit I barely have 100 posts in here

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                              Not everyone.

If it makes things any better, I **** you to.
                              *too
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Whoa what the fuck is up with all these faggy feelings in here

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X