X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha, love it.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Friends are leaving to Japan this week and all I can do is look at these and reminisce

Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Morning, everybody.

If you weren't around last night, I got that job that I interviewed for this week.

*does a little dance*

Just waiting to hear back from them re: my request to do two more full weeks at FMU, and if that's cool, then I'll be accepting the offer and tending my resignation this coming Friday. Shouldn't be a problem.

I won't make an official announcement on my FB until Friday when I tender my resignation, as I don't want work finding out that way.

*does another little dance*

'Bout time my ass made some more money.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ_jDNXN8U4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ_jDNXN8U4[/ame]

Originally posted by Rob&co
        MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
          Morning, everybody.

If you weren't around last night, I got that job that I interviewed for this week.

*does a little dance*

Just waiting to hear back from them re: my request to do two more full weeks at FMU, and if that's cool, then I'll be accepting the offer and tending my resignation this coming Friday. Shouldn't be a problem.

I won't make an official announcement on my FB until Friday when I tender my resignation, as I don't want work finding out that way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ_jDNXN8U4
          Congrats Andrew, thats awesome news

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            Friends are leaving to Japan this week and all I can do is look at these and reminisce

[IMG]http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/46390_10151206247671378_315833269_n.jpg[IMG]
            Someday I'd like to visit the homeland of sideways momentum. When was the last time you went?
            Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
            Morning, everybody.

*does a little dance*
            I'm going to have to get used to the fact that FMU's blog updates won't be nearly as entertaining. And, well, that your screen name will be completely different.

Congrats Andrew.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              Someday I'd like to visit the homeland of sideways momentum. When was the last time you went?

I'm going to have to get used to the fact that FMU's blog updates won't be nearly as entertaining. And, well, that your screen name will be completely different.

Congrats Andrew.
              I went November last year, having withdrawals ever since

Comment

Congrats Andrew, thats awesome news
                Fucking A right it is.

Especially since I forgot to change out of my driving shoes right before the interview, so I talked to them in a shirt and tie, with a horrifically mismatched pair of Pumas with the soles falling off.

Dat hobo lyfe.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

Congrats Andrew.
                Thanks, Chris. I'm worried about that as well, to tell you the truth. I can only wonder what things will be like once I'm gone. That said, FMU's been growing year over year since it started, and I see no reason why my absence should change that.

I smoked a massive blunt to celebrate last night, now tonight I will be taking a bottle of champagne to my girlfriend's to help her get over the last remaining bit of her tonsillitis.

Comment

• grats on the job andrew

lol on the celebratory joint

ps lol at dave's fb status
                  Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Fucking A right it is.

Especially since I forgot to change out of my driving shoes right before the interview, so I talked to them in a shirt and tie, with a horrifically mismatched pair of Pumas with the soles falling off.

Dat hobo lyfe.

Thanks, Chris. I'm worried about that as well, to tell you the truth. I can only wonder what things will be like once I'm gone. That said, FMU's been growing year over year since it started, and I see no reason why my absence should change that.

I smoked a massive blunt to celebrate last night, now tonight I will be taking a bottle of champagne to my girlfriend's to help her get over the last remaining bit of her tonsillitis.
                    Maybe they felt bad for you because of your shoes and thought the pay at the other job is so bad you can't even afford dress shoes

Yeah you are the main person doing all the FMU updates, so i think they would drop off a lot.

What is this new job anyway, what company are you going to write for?

Comment

• Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Maybe they felt bad for you because of your shoes and thought the pay at the other job is so bad you can't even afford dress shoes

Yeah you are the main person doing all the FMU updates, so i think they would drop off a lot.

What is this new job anyway, what company are you going to write for?
                        HA! That's hilarious. I also didn't shave. Maybe they just like the Derelicte look.

Well they're going to drop off regardless, but I assume they will hire somebody to take my place and do everything I do. IMHO, I'd like to hire the person to replace me, as I think I would know who best to replace me at a job I basically created from nothing. But I doubt that will happen.

It's a place called Web2Carz, which is a cars and lifestyle web startup with a silly name. But all I'll be doing is writing, which is what I want to do at this point in my career, so it works.

Plus:

• 10% salary increase
                        • 20% reduction in workweek hours (40, from 55)
                        • 100% increase in paid time off (10 vacation 10 sick, from 5 and 5)
                        • 10% reduction in commute

So, it's win-win all around.

[edit] I am going to go take a shit. None of you needed to know this, but now you do anyway, because I've willed it to be so.
                        Last edited by AndrewFromTheInternet; 04-24-2013, 09:08 AM.

Comment

HA! That's hilarious. I also didn't shave. Maybe they just like the Derelicte look.

[IG]http://www.dxstuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Zoolander-Derelicte.jpg[/IMG]

Well they're going to drop off regardless, but I assume they will hire somebody to take my place and do everything I do. IMHO, I'd like to hire the person to replace me, as I think I would know who best to replace me at a job I basically created from nothing. But I doubt that will happen.

It's a place called Web2Carz, which is a cars and lifestyle web startup with a silly name. But all I'll be doing is writing, which is what I want to do at this point in my career, so it works.

Plus:

• 10% salary increase
                          • 20% reduction in workweek hours (40, from 55)
                          • 100% increase in paid time off (10 vacation 10 sick, from 5 and 5)
                          • 10% reduction in commute

So, it's win-win all around.
                          Very nice, can't believe you were working 55hr weeks, 40 is full time job hours here, anything over is overtime.

10 vacation and 10 sick is a bit below what we get here, we get 20 vacation and 10 sick

Comment

• what's these "getting" sick days

so 10 sick days, does that mean u can only be sick for 10 days?
                            what happens on the 11th?
                            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• So. Who has an SRS/Airbag light scan tool they want to let me borrow?

Comment

Morning, everybody.

*does a little dance*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ_jDNXN8U4
                                Congrats man!

Originally posted by 180roman View Post

So went to were I used to work this morning to take off my tires....That didn't go to well. Machine isn't made for low profile tires. Rage

Dropped them off at another local shop and told them to call me when they are done. Told them I'd like to have them by noon. My neighbor owns the shop and they guy at the counter was a fucking retard. If they fuck shit up, I'm gonna be pissed. Hopefully they don't charge an arm and a leg. Fuckers.

Also, got some paint stripper in a can, buffing coumpound (3M $55 fucking dollars), and some more sandpaper. $100 well spent.

The compound takes out 1200 grit scratches though. So I'll sand to 1500 and then go from there with the compound. Also have some other compound that's not as abrasive I'll use after the 3M stuff before doing the aluminum polish.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X