This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
    if you do that ill sponsor the event! I got 15 for ya PAL!

Ill try to get KK in and beat his pussymatic M3

Well dinner time. Mom made some sothern style pork and pototoes. YUM!!!

Comment

• Fucking shit. I **** standing duty. Can't wait to hand over to the next sap tomorrow.

Edit-Fucking weak censor of that four letter word beginning with an "h". Oh well.
      Sup. Call me Z.
      My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
        Fucking shit. I **** standing duty. Can't wait to hand over to the next sap tomorrow.

Edit-Fucking weak censor of that four letter word beginning with an "h". Oh well.
        Well fuck they fixed the sensor issue

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
          Well fuck they fixed the sensor issue
          The fact that it censors the word? There was a time it wasn't censored? Must've missed that.
          Sup. Call me Z.
          My Accord "build".

Comment

• Cunts
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

The fact that it censors the word? There was a time it wasn't censored? Must've missed that.
              Yeah you could pute the word as long as it was **** in a color box

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
              Cunts
              Sup broman

Comment

• Nm hoping some of the job application I sent out yesterday net me some kind of a job

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                  For right now, Wrench sets of 15mm - 20mm or higher. Socket set 18mm and up

Yes sir. Just give me the address were you'd like to meet and the time. Also if you can let me know the paint code again and ill grab you a quote for supplies. Looking around 50 in supplies.
                  I have good news and bad news
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Yeah you could pute the word as long as it was **** in a color box
                    Gotcha. Yeah, your workaround is no longer a workaround. Meh. Fuck it. Its still odd to block that word of all words in the English language.
                    Sup. Call me Z.
                    My Accord "build".

Comment

Gotcha. Yeah, your workaround is no longer a workaround. Meh. Fuck it. Its still odd to block that word of all words in the English language.
                      The founder m burroughs didnt want peoples cars being bashed. after all **** is a very strong word.

On a related note Lil wayne needs the utter shit beaten out of him till he is inches from death. Allowed to recover and beaten again, and repeated over and over till the worthless piece of shit is dead. No fucking respect for a country that has essentially given his stardom. Anywhere else and he would not be remotely as big as he is. I would gladly sign up to do it.

I dont give a fuck if the ghetto hoodlums stand up for him and put an outrage against it. Let them get beaten too. His behavior is unacceptable.

Comment

Fucking shit. I **** standing duty. Can't wait to hand over to the next sap tomorrow.

Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                        Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                        The founder m burroughs didnt want peoples cars being bashed. after all **** is a very strong word.
                        People overused the phrase "****** gonna ****" which is why it's censored.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                          gators gonna gate is censored now

Comment

• I <3 Gate

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                              Ha!
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

On a related note Lil wayne needs the utter shit beaten out of him till he is inches from death. Allowed to recover and beaten again, and repeated over and over till the worthless piece of shit is dead. No fucking respect for a country that has essentially given his stardom. Anywhere else and he would not be remotely as big as he is. I would gladly sign up to do it.

I dont give a fuck if the ghetto hoodlums stand up for him and put an outrage against it. Let them get beaten too. His behavior is unacceptable.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1375195
                                I saw that shit on fb. Fuck that piece of shit with a rusty fence post covered in lemon juice and broken glass.
                                Sup. Call me Z.
                                My Accord "build".

Comment

Working...
                                X