Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the rear tires on the M3 are on the wearbars and it needs to get it inspected this month. I wanted to hold off until I found another pair of rear wheels to put on the front before buying new tires. I'll be broke for the next month since we close on the house this week.

I still have my Style 5's and a set of brand new 215/45R17 Hankooks that I was going to use on my fiance's Celica before it got totaled. Not sure how well those will work out with the H&R Sports I have now.

What to do, what to do.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I just need to get out of military housing so I don't catch hell for working on my cars. The pricks that run the housing don't seem to understand we live there because we aren't made of money and would rather have us go pay someone for work.
      Sup. Call me Z.
      My Accord "build".

Comment

• Yea. Cant tell you how many people I've had to turn work down for because I don't have the space or equipment. Also getting a 60 gallon 2 stage compressor.

Comment

• Sup

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Sup hoe

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              So the rear tires on the M3 are on the wearbars and it needs to get it inspected this month. I wanted to hold off until I found another pair of rear wheels to put on the front before buying new tires. I'll be broke for the next month since we close on the house this week.

I still have my Style 5's and a set of brand new 215/45R17 Hankooks that I was going to use on my fiance's Celica before it got totaled. Not sure how well those will work out with the H&R Sports I have now.

What to do, what to do.
              You might wanna get those tires changed man.

Only you can figure the wisest choice.

Look around for a set of those rears though, you might get lucky soon.

Oh and have you found a ride for the ol' lady yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post

Keeping my eyes peeled. I check Craigslist and NYSpeed every morning. I think I may end up with the Style 5's for a little bit.

Nothing for the old lady until after the wedding, we're so financially strapped right now it's silly. Whatever we get back from the wedding we're using to find her something, she's driving my Accord until then. Probably for the better, all of my cars need so much work that it's fucking retarded.
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                  Yea. Cant tell you how many people I've had to turn work down for because I don't have the space or equipment. Also getting a 60 gallon 2 stage compressor.
                  this is relavant to my interests
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                    I just need to get out of military housing so I don't catch hell for working on my cars. The pricks that run the housing don't seem to understand we live there because we aren't made of money and would rather have us go pay someone for work.
                    I know that feel. Couldnt tell you how many times there were complaints against me when my family lived on base. Shit I got yelled at for adjusting coils once

Comment

Keeping my eyes peeled. I check Craigslist and NYSpeed every morning. I think I may end up with the Style 5's for a little bit.

Nothing for the old lady until after the wedding, we're so financially strapped right now it's silly. Whatever we get back from the wedding we're using to find her something, she's driving my Accord until then. Probably for the better, all of my cars need so much work that it's fucking retarded.
                      Even though I was legitimately posting, check out my intention...

Originally posted by coconutt View Post

Comment

You dork.

Just took a massive shit. feelsgoodman.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                          I know that feel. Couldnt tell you how many times there were complaints against me when my family lived on base. Shit I got yelled at for adjusting coils once
                          It blows dude. I just don't give a shit and do it anyway. Good thing there's one dude in housing that his house is littered with all kinds of shit and keeps the attention off me. Plus, my neighbors are cool and come to me when they need help with their cars.
                          Sup. Call me Z.
                          My Accord "build".

Comment

Gah.
                            Fuckin' got me good.
                            You smartass, you.

Comment

Gah.
                              Fuckin' got me good.
                              You smartass, you.
                              Each day is another beginning.

A post at a time.

Dat ass though (NWS)

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post

You dork.

Just took a massive shit. feelsgoodman.
                                I am about too. My farts have been fucking awful

Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                                It blows dude. I just don't give a shit and do it anyway. Good thing there's one dude in housing that his house is littered with all kinds of shit and keeps the attention off me. Plus, my neighbors are cool and come to me when they need help with their cars.
                                Thats what happened with me. Shit I even did a motor swap in the garage. Plus the fucking autoshop charged the most ridiculous fees. it was 7.00hr just to work on my own shit. Fauk that

Comment

Working...
                                X