Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• his bitch as s14 sucks balls. SO ghay no lows.. .no rare wheels no mind blowing fitment no originality and it looks like shit because Nissan. I know about 10 Milpitas kids that shit on your car and you dump stupid cash into that pile..... for what not even to slid it the dude a weird guy
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Rage Friday.

Where's Dave?
      Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        It does help to not be a poor piece of shit and get another car to drive to and from work.
        It doesn't look very professional when you are late or call out because of a car breaking down.

You'll understand when you're older.
        I know what you mean. My first car was an e38 BMW 740. It pissed me off to no end with problems. Sold it and still hold a grudge. Since then, I've tried to keep one reliable daily, and play with the rest of the cars that I don't rely on for primary transportation.

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
        his bitch as s14 sucks balls. SO ghay no lows.. .no rare wheels no mind blowing fitment no originality and it looks like shit because Nissan. I know about 10 Milpitas kids that shit on your car and you dump stupid cash into that pile..... for what not even to slid it the dude a weird guy
        lol wut. Who said his build was meant to be original or blow minds?

My rx7 is just going to be something I've always wanted to do. Not a "game changer" or any of that internet hype bullshit. People that build their cars on trends are like people that used to buy the latest "Jordans", or the most bleached A&F jeans. Its stupid. Not everyone gives a shit.

Comment

• because he spent 40K on that pos he could almost start a nasscar team w that ! lol
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I really wish some of you would change
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• you work construction stfu your fc will be a pos 2!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Lets all build our lives on the standards we see on Pinterest, Tumblr, Facebook, and Memes

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                  True. Or you could be like me and sell every car you own to buy two other cars.
                  lol nice
                  I think I've only had about 12 or so cars to date
                  probably going to get another 240 this year to thrash, a chevy suv next winter to tow, and a bike next year to rat out.
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                    you work construction stfu your fc will be a pos 2!
                    UMAD BRO?

Does it have anything to do with the fact that your awesome e30 left you stranded today?

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                      Lets all build our lives on the standards we see on Pinterest, Tumblr, Facebook, and Memes
                      its called current shit dumb fuck! You are tryng to keep a point of some HIP or trendy shit I imply but not at all its not what I imply...
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Fight fight fight
                        Originally posted by Kielan
                        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                          UMAD BRO?

Does it have anything to do with the fact that your awesome e30 left you stranded today?
                          no and no its not awesome its just a fucking car that get me to work or did... okay I only work to help out that's all. And buy things I like. You are a cock sucker like him! That's all. Go rub buts you fake ass RUSSIAN!
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                            Fight fight fight
                            watch out bro this shits turning into Zilvia jiggy shit left and right!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• and fuck your rat bike you aint about that!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• The fuck is going on here?

Weiss, what chu buy?

Comment

Working...
                                X