• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
    Free sir. Just PM me your info.
    I rest my case........

LOL
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• got another small work shift today at my old work. 3hrs pay, thats $60...

Thats fuel for 2 weeks coz my car is on LPG, so it cost $30 per tank
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• looking at other people's rust repair/fabrication threads makes me want to work on the Z, until I realize I have no job or money...

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          fuck your combo

Updated mah build thread with pics of my clean wheels.

Fucking hands are raw...Took about 3 hours for just one of the wheels.

Got them all done though.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
            No man join our shit way more dicks to ride!
            no one wants to ride dick with you, rob.

Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
            Free sir. Just PM me your info.
            nice. now when i turn around and flip it on stanceworks it will be 100% profit!

at least let me pay shipping though.i don't like getting stuff for free.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post

Updated mah build thread with pics of my clean wheels.

Fucking hands are raw...Took about 3 hours for just one of the wheels.

Got them all done though.
              3hrs is not bad at all, i guess you didn't have any corrosion etched into the surface, which is usually a bitch to get out

Comment

• Do you guys know if paint stripper in a can would strip clear off wheels?

I'm looking online at parts stores near me and a lot of them have spray cans of paint stripper. Not sure if that would work or not.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• aerosol aircraft stripper worked better than the can of shit for me.

Comment

Do you guys know if paint stripper in a can would strip clear off wheels?

I'm looking online at parts stores near me and a lot of them have spray cans of paint stripper. Not sure if that would work or not.
                    oh wait just saw your build thread, looks like you have plenty more hours to go with stripping the clear and then sanding and polishing

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                      3hrs is not bad at all, i guess you didn't have any corrosion etched into the surface, which is usually a bitch to get out
                      There is still a little corrosion on the inner barrels (in spots, for the most part they're really clean), but the lips look really good. Worst part of polishing the lips is going to be getting the scratches out of the lips on my rear wheels from them hitting my quarters.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

oh wait just saw your build thread, looks like you have plenty more hours to go with stripping the clear and then sanding and polishing
                        The barrels are staying raw, I'm just polishing the lips. As long as the clear strips fairly decent I should have 2 wheels just about done by tomorrow night if I work my ass off.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

There is still a little corrosion on the inner barrels (in spots, for the most part they're really clean), but the lips look really good. Worst part of polishing the lips is going to be getting the scratches out of the lips on my rear wheels from them hitting my quarters.
                          The corrosion in the rear i would not worry about, it is only when you get corrosion on the front from between the lip and the center as thats where moisture gets trapped

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                          The barrels are staying raw, I'm just polishing the lips. As long as the clear strips fairly decent I should have 2 wheels just about done by tomorrow night if I work my ass off.
                          Yeah should not be too bad since your wheels seemed to be in pretty good condition to start with

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                            U had me blocked! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                            It's sort of like Dave banning Khalil on a weekly basis. No rhyme or reason.
                            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                            2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              THAT, is on the wrong coast.
                              THAT is on the rust free coast with less than 88k miles. Camano Island is a rich neighborhood full of people that service their bars at BMW of Bellevue.
                              Lowball him down $600 and pay to get it shipped.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                              looking at other people's rust repair/fabrication threads makes me want to work on the Z, until I realize I have no job or money...
                              You should try to find a way to get my 260 over to AUS. $500 for a rust free 2 door shell.

Comment

The corrosion in the rear i would not worry about, it is only when you get corrosion on the front from between the lip and the center as thats where moisture gets trapped

Yeah should not be too bad since your wheels seemed to be in pretty good condition to start with
                                Yeah, they're not too bad. The one was real shitty but it's cleaned up pretty good now.

Just need to pick up some heavier buffing compound, stripper, and some more sandpaper and I'll be good to go tomorrow.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X