X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
    I need to get my spacers soon.
    FUCK, and I had time after class to ship them out but now every where is closed.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Not even four hours after my thank-you note:

Andrew,

After careful consideration, we are pleased to offer you the position of Staff Writer with Web2Carz.com, LTD. Your starting salary will be $35,000 per year.

After 3 months of full-time employment you will be eligible for our company Health Insurance program provided by BlueCross BlueShield of IL (we have both HMO and PPO plans). Web2Carz will contribute 75% towards your individual premium plan cost. You will also have 10 paid days of sick time per year, and 10 days of paid vacation accrued over a period of 1 year.

If you accept our offer we would like you to start on Monday the 29th.

We look forward to hearing back from you and please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Sincerely,
      Alex Bravy
      Co-Founder & VP Business Development
      Web2Carz.com, Ltd
      847 780-4821
      For the record, that's $3.1k more per year than I make at Fluid, and I only get 10 COMBINED sick/vacation days here.

Originally posted by Rob&co
      MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• Well congrats sir.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
          Not even four hours after my thank-you note:

For the record, that's $3.1k more per year than I make at Fluid, and I only get 10 COMBINED sick/vacation days here.

ahhhh so its finally over with! When do you start? It''s time for you to do that one thing you have been killing your self over (leaving FMU)
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Not even four hours after my thank-you note:

Congrats man.

Comment

• ohh new new huh!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Congrats mr from the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  Congrats mr from the internet.
                  Thanks, dude! I think this is the nicest we've ever been to each other on RT. hahaha

Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                  Congrats man.
                  Thanks

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Well congrats sir.
                  Thanks Kielan. Maybe I'll write your contract now.

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                  ahhhh so its finally over with! When do you start? It''s time for you to do that one thing you have been killing your self over (leaving FMU)
                  I haven't accepted it yet. I am going to think about it over a night of sleep. But srsly:

• 40-hr workweeks (not 55)
                  • 27-mile commute (not 35)
                  • 20 days off per year (not 10)
                  • $3.1k salary bump
                  • LITERALLY ALL WRITING

I will most likely accept. That said, I need to give two weeks at FMU, it's only right, even if they want me to start Monday. For all FMU has done for me, it's the least I can do. I'm not here to burn bridges.

Comment

• Will Fmu let you go early if you give them 2 weeks? Sounds like a no brainer ...

Comment

Thanks, dude! I think this is the nicest we've ever been to each other on RT. hahaha

Thanks

I haven't accepted it yet. I am going to think about it over a night of sleep. But srsly:

• $3.1k salary bump
                      • LITERALLY ALL WRITING

I will most likely accept. That said, I need to give two weeks at FMU, it's only right, even if they want me to start Monday. For all FMU has done for me, it's the least I can do. I'm not here to burn bridges.
                      Yeah about that... I'll text you.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Will Fmu let you go early if you give them 2 weeks? Sounds like a no brainer ...
                        Knowing Marilynn, she might react negatively and just shitcan me on the spot. But nobody else here can write, which leaves them in a dire position.

I'd like to stay for the whole two weeks, so I can create a set of documents/instructions for the next person to come in. Makes it easier for them.

How's the sick day shit go -- do I get paid for them if I don't use them upon quitting, can I use them in my two-week quit period, or should I just take it like a man and be here the whole two weeks?

Comment

Thanks

• $3.1k salary bump
                          • LITERALLY ALL WRITING

yeah I would.....It's a no brain'er!
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Knowing Marilynn, she might react negatively and just shitcan me on the spot. But nobody else here can write, which leaves them in a dire position.

I'd like to stay for the whole two weeks, so I can create a set of documents/instructions for the next person to come in. Makes it easier for them.

How's the sick day shit go -- do I get paid for them if I don't use them upon quitting, can I use them in my two-week quit period, or should I just take it like a man and be here the whole two weeks?
                            If you don't get canned, you should take it like a man and not use your sick time. They should also honor their vacation time and cash you out with your last paycheck.

Comment

• You generally just get cashed out. If someone tried to use it for their two weeks id fire them.

Comment

You generally just get cashed out. If someone tried to use it for their two weeks id fire them.
                                you should get cashed out for vacation, but I've never heard of being cashed out for sick time.

Comment

Working...
                                X