Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol actually I tether internet from my phone, so as a result I cant properly register or log in anywhere, so i've been lurking hard for the last 4 years. I've had a couple accounts (fisheye, herb) but I could never properly activate them due to my ghettonet. so like i said, you may not know me, but i know you cunts like the back of my hand.

Comment

• What.The.Fuck
      BMW E38
      That White Evo
      -SOLD
      instagram @kbuss
      flickr

Comment

• My dog just killed a bunny and brought it home. I know what I'm having for dinner.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnytsunami View Post
          lol actually I tether internet from my phone, so as a result I cant properly register or log in anywhere, so i've been lurking hard for the last 4 years. I've had a couple accounts (fisheye, herb) but I could never properly activate them due to my ghettonet. so like i said, you may not know me, but i know you cunts like the back of my hand.
          Dude, that's some Silence of the Lambs shit right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post

it looks a fair amount like a Nieuport 11

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
              Dude, that's some Silence of the Lambs shit right there.

At least I was a member and not doing the creepy stalker shit. I'll admit to being new to RT but that shit the other guy said is fucking weird.
              Sup. Call me Z.
              My Accord "build".

Comment

• My girlfriend had an emergency appendectomy. WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO WASH MY CAR NOW?

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  My girlfriend had an emergency appendectomy. WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO WASH MY CAR NOW?
                  appendectomy recovery time is surprisingly quick with modern procedures, I'd give her 12 hours and hand her a bucket and sponge. problemsolved.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post

At least I was a member and not doing the creepy stalker shit. I'll admit to being new to RT but that shit the other guy said is fucking weird.
                    Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                    My girlfriend had an emergency appendectomy. WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO WASH MY CAR NOW?
                    My dad was questioning me on using a power washer on the car. I said well when you take your car to a car wash how does it get washed. He said usually a black or a messican with a bucket and sponge washes it. I was like :floor

Comment

• I still am fucking creeped out by this johnny guy

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnytsunami View Post
                        I'm new here. you may not know me, but I've been in the shadows of RT for YEARS, so I'm most familiar with you cunts and your antics. Signed up to watch Celli burn, as stated earlier. carry on gentlemen.
                        Originally posted by johnnytsunami View Post
                        lol actually I tether internet from my phone, so as a result I cant properly register or log in anywhere, so i've been lurking hard for the last 4 years. I've had a couple accounts (fisheye, herb) but I could never properly activate them due to my ghettonet. so like i said, you may not know me, but i know you cunts like the back of my hand.

Damn it Dwight!

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                          I still am fucking creeped out by this johnny guy
                          The rest of RT is just as creeped.
                          Sup. Call me Z.
                          My Accord "build".

Comment

• Good, good...

Comment

• still here, huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post