Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That would be pretty cool, they sound like pretty interesting companies to work for
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      That would be pretty cool, they sound like pretty interesting companies to work for
      knowing people helps to get into places like that. and luckily I know important people at all 3 hahaha
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• ha ha sounds like you have a shoe in the door, yeah they would be hard places to get into from random

Comment

• I've been reading up on André Lefebvre and cars he designed and damn some of the work is really mind boggling for 1920s

Air powered water pump on a race car

Comment

• I'm really looking into some restoration shops in the area since thats what I wanna get in to.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
              I'm really looking into some restoration shops in the area since thats what I wanna get in to.
              I would love to get into something like that, but i would need to get more welding and panel beating experience under my belt, as I would not want to go on a trainee/apprentice wage

Although I also do not know of any resto shops in the area

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                I'm really looking into some restoration shops in the area since thats what I wanna get in to.
                nice dude. last week I decided that I want to get more involved in the high performance euro exotics scene. so ive been calling up people I know trying to get in somewhere.

Comment

• I'm out for tonight, later guys

Comment

• ^ IN RT?! *paging Dave....

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnytsunami View Post
                      ^ IN RT?! *paging Dave....
                      who in the fuck are you?

Comment

• Uh oh.
                        Sup. Call me Z.
                        My Accord "build".

Comment

• I'm new here. you may not know me, but I've been in the shadows of RT for YEARS, so I'm most familiar with you cunts and your antics. Signed up to watch Celli burn, as stated earlier. carry on gentlemen.

Comment

• Noobs everywhere

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by johnnytsunami View Post
                                I'm new here. you may not know me, but I've been in the shadows of RT for YEARS, so I'm most familiar with you cunts and your antics. Signed up to watch Celli burn, as stated earlier. carry on gentlemen.
                                How the fuck have you been in the shadows. You joined this month. Are you some sort of weird ass creeper who gets pleasure from reading Random Threads of random forums??

Comment

Working...
                                X