X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wassup Dave

Comment

• not shit. waiting for it to be tomorrow so i can get back to waiting for emails from shops who want me to work there hahaha
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Any luck on the job search? Searching for cars sucks balls.

Comment

• Sup Sean and Dave
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
            Any luck on the job search? Searching for cars sucks balls.
            Im in talks with 3 companies right now. just have to see if anything comes from it. One says "soon" whatever that means, one wanted my resume just to see if they have anything for me the last is revamping their sales dept and has been asking me more real questions than the previous 2 have. recently. expect for VF in the long term. I mean I did fly out to Cali to meet with the owner lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              Im in talks with 3 companies right now. just have to see if anything comes from it. One says "soon" whatever that means, one wanted my resume just to see if they have anything for me the last is revamping their sales dept and has been asking me more real questions than the previous 2 have. recently. expect for VF in the long term. I mean I did fly out to Cali to meet with the owner lol
              Something will come up eventually and what in the actual fuck.

Comment

http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/3780666477.html
                there are a couple ridiculous priced E36 M here. there was another auto vert for like 18k a few months ago, at least this one is estoril and not fucking silver

Comment

http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/3780666477.html
                  also these are where Im talking to working

Vorsteiner provides high-quality wheels and carbon fiber and aero for luxury vehicles such as McLaren, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Corvette, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, and much more. Quality products with a wide range of applications. Fully forged Monoblock wheels, flow forged wheels, carbon fiber and ABS aero products and more

any will be awesome lol

Comment

• Goodluck to ya man. Im still looking for a second job or a decent single job.

Comment

• I gotta say, I'm not envious of the job hunt even though I know in about two years when I get out of active duty, I'm going to have to do that shit. Fuck the job hunt with a spiked baseball bat wrapped in rusted razor wire and covered in broken glass.
                      Sup. Call me Z.
                      My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        also these are where Im talking to working

Vorsteiner provides high-quality wheels and carbon fiber and aero for luxury vehicles such as McLaren, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Corvette, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, and much more. Quality products with a wide range of applications. Fully forged Monoblock wheels, flow forged wheels, carbon fiber and ABS aero products and more

any will be awesome lol
                        I'm too lazy to click the links, but what field of work are you looking at?

Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                        Goodluck to ya man. Im still looking for a second job or a decent single job.
                        Finding jobs is a bitch, damn fucking economy

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                          I'm too lazy to click the links, but what field of work are you looking at?

Finding jobs is a bitch, damn fucking economy
                          VF Engineering makes supercharger for Lambos and R8s and stuff
                          Vorsteiner makes CF body kits and wheels for Ferrari, Lambo, Bentley, Porsche, BMW
                          Evolution sells parts and tunes Porsche, Lambo, Ferrari

Comment

• Vorsteiner equipped M3

Comment

• So would that be working in sales, or working on the cars or the parts?

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                                So would that be working in sales, or working on the cars or the parts?
                                more on the sales/marketing side of things

Comment

Working...
                                X