Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My homegirl LP's 2012 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet Convertible, lifted on Davin Floating 30's! Davin PWRFL floaters. Lifted just right (done by Car Show Cust...

Comment

• I will refrain from racist stereotype comments. aka based on the people in the video and the modifications applied. that doesn't count in my book.
      Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
      The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
      P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• I was just showing the fact that you can make an already stupid car even stupider

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          Thats some real emo shit right there.
          You should do the world a favor and end yourself.
          Nah. It's more human racist type shit. I **** everyone equally. Get it right.
          Sup. Call me Z.
          My Accord "build".

Comment

• Anyway, sup?
            Sup. Call me Z.
            My Accord "build".

Comment

• Morning all.

Already got a solid caffeine buzz going this morning.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• If it wasn't for the fact that i woke up on base this morning, I would have the same caffeine buzz going.
                Sup. Call me Z.
                My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                  If it wasn't for the fact that i woke up on base this morning, I would have the same caffeine buzz going.
                  You're new to this thread, so I'm going to start off with the obligatory go fuck yourself gtfo.

That said, you have a quote from me in your signature, so I'm slightly biased. We'll see how this thread bodes for you.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Morning y'all. Can we fast forward to the part of the day where I'm getting off work? We have a new manager at this contract job I'm at, and I want to hit him in the face every day for being a micromanaging little shit.
                    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                      Morning y'all. Can we fast forward to the part of the day where I'm getting off work? We have a new manager at this contract job I'm at, and I want to hit him in the face every day for being a micromanaging little shit.
                      my work day is only going to be 20min today
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        Morning all.

Already got a solid caffeine buzz going this morning.
                        Sup.

Got news on the house. There is one other offer on it and the offer I submitted. The people with the other offer are planning to submit another offer so I think it's going to be a "Highest and Best" situation.

So, with that said, I am going this morning to write another offer. We wont submit it until tomorrow in case the people back out. If they back out (best possible situation) we can negotiate my first offer.

They are asking 79,500 for the house, so I think the highest I want to go it 77,500. That would allow me to finance less than 60k because of the first time homebuyer grant.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        my work day is only going to be 20min today
                        Nice

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                          Sup.

Got news on the house. There is one other offer on it and the offer I submitted. The people with the other offer are planning to submit another offer so I think it's going to be a "Highest and Best" situation.

So, with that said, I am going this morning to write another offer. We wont submit it until tomorrow in case the people back out. If they back out (best possible situation) we can negotiate my first offer.

They are asking 79,500 for the house, so I think the highest I want to go it 77,500. That would allow me to finance less than 60k because of the first time homebuyer grant.

Nice
                          no it isnt lol. working 20mins is terrible

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            no it isnt lol. working 20mins is terrible
                            lol

I usually work Saturdays but I traded with someone so I have it off tomorrow.

Gonna go do some fishing in the morning then use my new polishing kit and clean up my wheels.

I think I am going to write a little DIY for the polishing thread. The kit a bought has everything included (minus the final polish) so I think it would help people out that want to polish their own wheels.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                              lol

I usually work Saturdays but I traded with someone so I have it off tomorrow.

Gonna go do some fishing in the morning then use my new polishing kit and clean up my wheels.

I think I am going to write a little DIY for the polishing thread. The kit a bought has everything included (minus the final polish) so I think it would help people out that want to polish their own wheels.
                              tomorrow I have to work on a truck that I dont want to do. I **** cars

Comment

• Good luck on the house Andy, hope you get it man.

Comment

Working...
                                X