X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Fuck yeah, bumpers and sideskirts should be in primer by the end of the day!

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
        spoiler?

y?
        Original trunk has huge dents in the top that I don't feel like fixing. And I kind of want a flush-mount spoiler like this one.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
        Trying to do that on top of buying a house sounds damn near impossible.
        Don't forget planning/paying for a wedding while searching for a viable replacement car for my fiance who works nights and complains when I don't see her on the few days she's off.

On the bright side, I found a replacement tail light for the currently smashed one on my Prelude for $30 shipped.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• did u respray scot? or new color?

damn she got you hooked chris

wedding planning isn't for you, you only have to disaprove the things she comes up with
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

did u respray scot? or new color?

wedding planning isn't for you, you only have to disaprove the things she comes up with
            Getting it resprayed and arches rolled

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              Original trunk has huge dents in the top that I don't feel like fixing. And I kind of want a flush-mount spoiler like this one.

[img]http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/690/2621/26723810082_large.jpg[img]

Don't forget planning/paying for a wedding while searching for a viable replacement car for my fiance who works nights and complains when I don't see her on the few days she's off.

[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzb9uyfa4o1qj4vs2o1_500.gif[img]

On the bright side, I found a replacement tail light for the currently smashed one on my Prelude for $30 shipped.
              Sounds like an absolute blast.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Time to shower and go be productive. Later guys

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• chris that's not nice

Comment

• Well time to go to bed, since I'm actually working tomorrow and need to get up at 5:30am

laters
                    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

I basically just say "that looks good" or "lets do that" Still a giant pain in the ass going to the place where our reception is and picking out/paying for everything.

I'm financially tapped and there's always something I have to pay for.
                      Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      Sounds like an absolute blast.

I look forward to playing PS3 all night tonight drinking on sunday. But only after I help my dad assemble and install our new boat hoist all day sunday.

We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

chris that's not nice
                        I gave that motherfucker some of my overpriced red bull and he had the audacity to just go "BLURRGHGHGHGHG"

Comment

• this must be someone from RT

Comment

• Morning all.

Comment

this must be someone from RT
                              HOLY FUCK THAT IS GREAT!!!!!!!

There was a spider on my dads headliner while I was driving. I killed that motherfucker and left the bloody stain there to let other spiders know I do no fuck around.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                                HOLY FUCK THAT IS GREAT!!!!!!!

There was a spider on my dads headliner while I was driving. I killed that motherfucker and left the bloody stain there to let other spiders know I do no fuck around.
                                I like leaving their corpses near other spider nests. Kind of like adding a head on a pike when you move into a new neighborhood.

Comment

Working...
                                X