• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    Sup Ladies
    Hey!

Originally posted by TRaNz
    yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Sup Jack Smack
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Sup Jack Smack
        Not much, literally. How about you?

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Yooooo cunts!!

Comment

• same same, back home now

Helped a friend move house today, also picked up a damaged SR20 and some 27.5kg dumbbells all free.
            Going to go pick up some free firewood from his garage during the week.

Comment

• Sup Coco

Comment

• Nada, just getting some music stuff going since I can't sleep.

Also debating to go to a baby shower that I was invited to, which is later today... Kinda don't wanna get a gift LOL.

Comment

• baby showers are for couples and people that have kids

Comment

• Lol. Fuck I guess I'll make up my mind later.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      Yooooo cunts!!
                      Hello! :P
                      Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                      same same, back home now

Helped a friend move house today, also picked up a damaged SR20 and some 27.5kg dumbbells all free.
                      Going to go pick up some free firewood from his garage during the week.
                      Engine, dumbbells and firewood? You'll probably kill us all.

Comment

• Need a damn job so I have money to rip apart this motor and re-build it.

Will do fresh OEM rings and bearings, might have to get new valves and head if this one is not useable, but i'll run a fresh OEM head gasket and might as well change front and rear main seals and any other seals

Comment

Need a damn job so I have money to rip apart this motor and re-build it.

Will do fresh OEM rings and bearings, might have to get new valves and head if this one is not useable, but i'll run a fresh OEM head gasket and might as well change front and rear main seals and any other seals
                          Basically the plan with my engine, except I'll probably look into doing valve springs, piston rings, with that, probably look into getting the cylinders honed, and maybe look for higher lift camshafts. Just small stuff. New oil filters, just basic stuff to prolong the life of it and boost power a little.

Comment

• Found some RSs on auction in almost same specs as mine 17x8 0, 17x9 +19(mine are +20 on the rear)

If I had money would probably buy for a quick flip for profit.

They are off the Crown in the photo, so mine should fit my Crown well because I'm one model below that one

Comment

Found some RSs on auction in almost same specs as mine 17x8 0, 17x9 +19(mine are +20 on the rear)
                              Haha, you should really give this wheel selling business a go, sort of how RAW Works does it. I'd love a set of aggressive one piece Meisters, and a nice set of Regamasters. I have plans of working on an S13 in the future, maybe after I get a roadworthy for the Prelude so I'd love to run those wheels on there.

Comment

• To flip wheels I need money

Would also help if I could pre-sell the wheels, while they are still on their way from Japan, so I can hand ball them off as soon as they arrive so I don't hold stock. Would also help as I would be taking deposits that would pay for my postage costs.

Comment

Working...
                                X