• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so yeah fuck that movie.....
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
      the rock did one of his signature wrestling moves in the plane scene asshole! Cheeze w that burger?

Well if your going to use a bmw at first then go with a pinto after yeah ill be pissed..... LoL
      Yes burgerboy, I'll take cheese on that.

Pinto's are horrible. I will watch for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
        Meh. I want to see The Place Beyond the Pines. Hopefully I can go catch it Sat night or maybe Sunday.
        I was literally just thinking about going to see that tonight but it's NOT IN THE FUCKING THEATERS ANYMORE
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM3Cp6E7jAw"]Fast & Furious 6 Movie Clip - London Race (2013) - Vin Diesel Movie HD - YouTube[/ame]
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• at 1:23 she hits the clutch pedal...then puts it in D on a autoT lol
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
              They tried.... haha

M3 fender vent, M5 bumpers, non M mirrors god knows what skirts. Looks mint!
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  I was literally just thinking about going to see that tonight but it's NOT IN THE FUCKING THEATERS ANYMORE
                  It is in CA.

Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• And subway still has the Italian Herb and Cheese bread here in CA!
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Rob please beat yourself with a hammer. Fast 6 was awesome.
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                        at 1:23 she hits the clutch pedal...then puts it in D on a autoT lol
                        I wonder if anyone else notices that all the cars have the same shifter. I can't remember the dame of the company that makes them- they usually use them in drag cars.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                          Rob please beat yourself with a hammer. Fast 6 was awesome.
                          It's okay your on the East Coast you guys dream big

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          I wonder if anyone else notices that all the cars have the same shifter. I can't remember the dame of the company that makes them- they usually use them in drag cars.
                          no its not like a fly shift it has the auto rail look close lol! Its not a performance b&m or Hurst non of those lol
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Vin makes KK wet
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              No, but i noticed that in every other damn FF movie when the Cars flip over they have no driveshafts. WTF. I mean i understand it's a movie, but it's a damn car movie. At least leave the major components in the damn car.
                              Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                                No, but i noticed that in every other damn FF movie when the Cars flip over they have no driveshafts. WTF. I mean i understand it's a movie, but it's a damn car movie. At least leave the major components in the damn car.

yeah lol its not a Action movie a realy slizzy one lol! well I am out guys early day fuk this dot com
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X