X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did she have an accident?

a mini for the lady?
    or isn't she miniminded

my stepmom has one, and i can really enjoy that car, but i woudln't wanna have it as first car
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Sup.

Zis shall be gud.
      Not good lol. This is painful, trying to look for a car for her. Her criteria:
      -5/6-speed
      -Sedan
      -White
      -Newer than 2002
      -Less than 100k

Originally posted by P78 View Post
      did she have an accident?

a mini for the lady?
      or isn't she miniminded

my stepmom has one, and i can really enjoy that car, but i woudln't wanna have it as first car
      Yeah, she got in an accident really early on wednesday. I still can't believe she walked away. Really heavy rain caused a part of the highway to "pond", and she couldn't see it from how hard it was raining. Sucked her car to the right, made her hit the cement wall, then it basically ricocheted into the other side- 3 lanes over.

Incredibly lucky she didn't hit anyone, and she walked out of the hospital 4 hours later.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• damn

that does seem violent, glad she's unhurt

so mini is an option then? (has a 6speed, a lot of them have white roofs, it's newer, and you should be able to find them with less then 100K)

Comment

• E46 or TSX.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
            damn

that does seem violent, glad she's unhurt

so mini is an option then? (has a 6speed, a lot of them have white roofs, it's newer, and you should be able to find them with less then 100K)
            Missed the biggest part: Sedan.

She really wants a TL, TSX, or a G35 sedan- something along those lines. Most of those cars hover around $10k or higher, so car hunting will be a chore.

I asked her if she was willing to compromise and just get a car "for now", and she seemed okay with that. I just want to find her something that will make her happy for a while.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              E46 or TSX.
              Both are very good suggestions, both of which I'm actively looking for.

The hardest part is, she fucking hates anything that's silver- which is the most common color here.

Comment

• tell her the mini has a pink light inside (that yo can change to orange or blue when driving lol)

10K that's mini money hahaha

skyline sedan?

Comment

tell her the mini has a pink light inside (that yo can change to orange or blue when driving lol)

10K that's mini money hahaha

skyline sedan?
                  Doesn't really like Minis honestly lol.

Skyline would happen without a doubt. ...if we could get one here.

Comment

• honestly i didn't like them either

but you have to drive them

if they weren't so small, can't fit a crate of beer in the trunk, and not so girly cars, i'd buy one myself

Comment

• Sup yo

Question, stepped lipped VS-XX, wouldn't that be the same as Brombacher's now?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• wheres roman when you need him

lol

sup andy

Comment

• Not much. I am pretty sure they are Brombacher's, Roman would know for sure though.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• They aren't Brombachers. Brombachers are the lightweight forged ones.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• That Celica thread is back to an all out shit show. If the moron didn't get all bent out of shape every time someone posted something the thread would only be 2 pages. That thread won't be around much longer and I don't think he will either.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

honestly i didn't like them either

but you have to drive them

if they weren't so small, can't fit a crate of beer in the trunk, and not so girly cars, i'd buy one myself
                                I've driven one before, I had a Cooper S for a full day to myself. My dad painted one for a coworker about 2 years ago, I got to drive it to the guy's house to drop it off.

Spunky car, but too small for my liking.
                                Originally posted by andybob View Post
                                Sup yo

Question, stepped lipped VS-XX, wouldn't that be the same as Brombacher's now?
                                Paging Roman.
                                Originally posted by andybob View Post
                                That Celica thread is back to an all out shit show. If the moron didn't get all bent out of shape every time someone posted something the thread would only be 2 pages. That thread won't be around much longer and I don't think he will either.
                                That kid is a fucking retard. He can't take an iota of negativity towards his car without getting his panties in a bunch and crying about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X