Clear All

• Fucking fuck balls.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
      buy 17, build step lip to 18"

i still wanna do that to my futura's

or should i just buy 18" futura's
      That would be the plan. I have the feeling it'll be rather hard to find a set for sale though. They are one of my top 5 favorite wheels though.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Kelly I dont know why you stick up for that celli cunt. hes a fucking idiot.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• On second thought, 18's would be too small on a Coupe. Breytons will never happen then. I think step lip to 19's would look retarded.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Kelly I dont know why you stick up for that celli cunt. hes a fucking idiot.
            Because he's just a dumb kid, I was there once (admittedly not as bad but still), and I remember what a bitch of a time it was. He does bring a lot of it on himself, but at the same time a lot of people are just going in there just to say the same shit 14 times over and shit on the kid calling him an idiot and what not. It's pretty stupid that they feel the need to do that as well. There is no need for any of that. And because he is just a dumb kid, he responds and reacts to it, rather than just moving on and ignoring it. Which is something all parties involved should be doing.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• can't wait till tuesday
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Because he's just a dumb kid, I was there once (admittedly not as bad but still), and I remember what a bitch of a time it was. He does bring a lot of it on himself, but at the same time a lot of people are just going in there just to say the same shit 14 times over and shit on the kid calling him an idiot and what not. It's pretty stupid that they feel the need to do that as well. There is no need for any of that. And because he is just a dumb kid, he responds and reacts to it, rather than just moving on and ignoring it. Which is something all parties involved should be doing.
                this

i **** this flaming that goes on in S/W, i thought this place was setup for everyone

how dumb, they or their rides may be
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

but for most of the guys who post in there repeatedly, its just entertainment. If the kid's that stupid, fuck him, let them laugh.

If he actually did something noteworthy, people would stop. If he cleaned up his car as opposed to rice the shit out of it, it would also stop.

He wont though, so again, fuck him. Its not hios first rodeo, he's been banned from several forums.\ for the same shit.
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

You should be a social worker.

We all have our stupid moments, Kelly. No one is going after him because of his car. Almost everyone is jumping on his back because he's arrogant and contradicting, and he thinks he's entitled to have people be nice to him.

Mind you, this isn't his first rodeo. He's been around plenty of other forums and knows how things work. I used to see him post on a few Toyota Celica forums when I lurked for info there.
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Goddamn it Oxer, you used the rodeo reference too?
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        but for most of the guys who post in there repeatedly, its just entertainment. If the kid's that stupid, fuck him, let them laugh.

If he actually did something noteworthy, people would stop. If he cleaned up his car as opposed to rice the shit out of it, it would also stop.

He wont though, so again, fuck him. Its not hios first rodeo, he's been banned from several forums. for the same shit.
                        He's a dumb kid like I said, and he has no idea how to mod a car tastefully, we were all there once. Shit I'm still there sometimes. Who the fuck cares if he does something noteworthy regardless? Not like it matters one fucking bit, like any build on here they don't actually matter for fucking anything, people just mod because they like to mod and share so others can see. This whole concept of doing shit for approval of others is exactly what is wrong with this whole "scene". No one should give a flying fuck what others are doing. Appreciate what they do and their work into it, but seriously what bearing does any of it have? Absolutely nothing is the answer. If I were to go out and spend 15k to get a car to where I wanted it to be and shared it on the internet what bearing would it have on your life, or anyone elses? Other than the fact that I helped support someone's business, it wouldn't mean fucking anything.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• New phone gets here today.. Hooray no more iPhone!!
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          people are such stupid cunts.
                          fuck everybody.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                          Originally posted by Dudermagee
                          You're stupid.

Comment

• i can cheer to that justin
                            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Welp gotta get ready for an interview

Comment

• So much fucking work. Ugh.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...