This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    I'm out, way too wrecked after being at the track all day and driving 2hrs each way.

Laters
    2 hours? awww kittah awww
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      Just find out what you want out of the coilover, spring rate, valving, height and shock stroke

Get the coilovers built by BWS with blank bottom and camber tops front and rear

Then take it to someone who is good at welding and they will be able to make the right bottom mounts, the top mounts are even easier to adapt coz all camber tops work on the same principal, so you could even make custom one if you wanted.
      That thought has def come across my mind and it is an option. I just don't have any friends around here that would be able to weld up the brackets.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      2 hours? awww kittah awww

How much would a set of blank Broadways run me? 12k and 10k Swift springs front and rear, valved appropriately, with adjustable dampening?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        That thought has def come across my mind and it is an option. I just don't have any friends around here that would be able to weld up the brackets.

How much would a set of blank Broadways run me? 12k and 10k Swift springs front and rear, valved appropriately, with adjustable dampening?
        depending what base we use, between $1400-1600

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          depending what base we use, between $1400-1600
          Alright, that's good to know.

I wouldn't be doing anything until next year around tax time, but I'm just doing my research now to see what's out there.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Time to get ready for work.

Later

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Ate at On The Border yesterday and I think I left my wallet there. We had a huge party of almost 20 people so the chick servers we had hopefully have it there...

Fucking feel like shit after drink last night. Slept with a pillow as my blanket on a short couch.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                Ate at On The Border yesterday and I think I left my wallet there. We had a huge party of almost 20 people so the chick servers we had hopefully have it there...

Fucking feel like shit after drink last night. Slept with a pillow as my blanket on a short couch.
                pillow =/= blanket

Comment

• That looks alot like the front of my car. I wonder due to mitsu's discreet venture with kia that the evos will work.

For mine set I have 2g rear struts, with evo front struts. For the fronts I have to widen the top plate holes, an on the bottom where it bolts to the spindle I have to add shims between the mount and spindle mount as the spindle isnt as thick as the evo's

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                    Ate at On The Border yesterday and I think I left my wallet there. We had a huge party of almost 20 people so the chick servers we had hopefully have it there...

Quit bitching. Have you ever tried to make sweet love to your pillow thinking it was Le GF?.... Didn't Think so.

I win.

Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Watching my brothers graduation ceremony. Some kids last name is "Capanegro"
                      BMW E38
                      That White Evo
                      -SOLD
                      instagram @kbuss
                      flickr

Comment

• Hello chidlers.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Morning guys.

Comment

• And bought another set of wheels. Wtf.
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                              And bought another set of wheels. Wtf.
                              Pics NIGGA
                              Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                                And bought another set of wheels. Wtf.
                                You say that like you have no control over yourself.

Oh wait, I forgot you're Khalil!

Comment

Working...
                                X