Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep thinking about getting this E46, but then I keep thinking about E39s and how I really want one. Idk tough decision. An M5 would be awesome but they're so expensive right out of the gate.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      This is the same stuff they sell at the local Bunnings hardware store here
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        I would have told them that I would take a sawzall to them and cut them into a million pieces before I would sell them for that much.
        I mean, the dude owns a clean rebuilt V8 240Z (ugly ass local tire shop wheels but whatever), and it was in person when he offered it... I don't see how that offer can even be said with a straight face. Its like a 12 year old making an offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          I mean, the dude owns a clean rebuilt V8 240Z (ugly ass local tire shop wheels but whatever), and it was in person when he offered it... I don't see how that offer can even be said with a straight face. Its like a 12 year old making an offer.
          Should have laughed in his fucking face
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            This is the same stuff they sell at the local Bunnings hardware store here
            After reading some how-to's online, rouge is the way to go after you're done sanding. I really think once I get paid I'm going to pick it up and try it on my strut bar to see how well it works.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            Then kicked him in the nuts and told him to gtfo

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Keep thinking about getting this E46, but then I keep thinking about E39s and how I really want one. Idk tough decision. An M5 would be awesome but they're so expensive right out of the gate.
              Yo kelly, I never got my spacers. I couldn't text you since I lost my iPhone.
              Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                After reading some how-to's online, rouge is the way to go after you're done sanding. I really think once I get paid I'm going to pick it up and try it on my strut bar to see how well it works.

Well I might get the black Emery compound too as it is the best for cutting and could save me tons of sanding time and my finger tips. They use Black after 600grit, which saves me going 1000 and 2000grit.

I already had some buffing wheels the hard one for cutting and soft one for polishing, but they are worn down already, so I'm going to get the Hard for black emery, medium for jewlers rouge and soft for White finishing compound.
                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• ahhhh yeah

Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• That's some legit work on that car.
                    Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      I kept it pretty cool lol. I must add though, the dude is black. We thought to ourselves, he was actually being a real nigga.

Originally posted by andybob View Post

I'm selling coilovers
                      I'll give you $30
                      *instant foot connecting to nuts* GTFO
                      *crawls back home*

Comment

10pm = bed ha ha, I go to bed 12-1am most of the time
                        I used to be in bed by 9pm, physically demanding jobs will have that effect.
                        BMW E38
                        That White Evo
                        -SOLD
                        instagram @kbuss
                        flickr

Comment

Well I might get the black Emery compound too as it is the best for cutting and could save me tons of sanding time and my finger tips. They use Black after 600grit, which saves me going 1000 and 2000grit.

I already had some buffing wheels the hard one for cutting and soft one for polishing, but they are worn down already, so I'm going to get the Hard for black emery, medium for jewlers rouge and soft for White finishing compound.
                          Yeah man. I have a birthday in a couple weeks so I am going to ask for it then. I think it will save a shitload of time when it comes time to do my wheels again. I can just sand with 600 and 1000, then buff from there. fuck yeah.

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          ahhhh yeah
                          [IMG]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m53/95silvia06/IMG_0169.jpg[IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m53/95silvia06/IMG_0172.jpg[IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m53/95silvia06/IMG_0170.jpg[IMG]
                          [IMG]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m53/95silvia06/IMG_0174.jpg[IMG]
                          That's pretty sick.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post

I'm selling coilovers
                            I'll give you $30
                            *instant foot connecting to nuts* GTFO
                            *crawls back home*
                            Seems legit

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            Yeah man. I have a birthday in a couple weeks so I am going to ask for it then. I think it will save a shitload of time when it comes time to do my wheels again. I can just sand with 600 and 1000, then buff from there. fuck yeah.
                            Then come to think of it, once I'm done with the rouge all I'd have to do is some mothers with my powerball thing and I think they would look fucking mint.

Once I get the kit I'll have to read about the different rouge abrasiveness and I'll probably go to Lowe's and pick up some more cotton buff wheels just to have on hand.

I also looked around on that site and they have the rouge for a good price so when I need more of that I can just buy it from there.

Holy shit I'm pumped I found that site. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Time for bed. Later guys.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X