Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there was a electronic music festival that wasn't the same weekend as a car show, how may people would be interested in a RT EDM get together?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Yeah, not gunna buy one, not worth the million dollars I'm sure they'll be asking.
      They don't want it priced anymore than the 360 when it launched. At most $499. It's not going to be like Sony's pricing..aka $800.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      people are such stupid cunts.
      fuck everybody.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
      Originally posted by Dudermagee
      You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
        If there was a electronic music festival that wasn't the same weekend as a car show, how may people would be interested in a RT EDM get together?
        Go to Ultra. Lol.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
          They don't want it priced anymore than the 360 when it launched. At most $499. It's not going to be like Sony's pricing..aka $800.
          I'm not spending 500 on a fucking console. Ever.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I'm not spending 500 on a fucking console. Ever.
            lol it's not a console. This eliminates your cable box. It eliminates the need for other streaming devices. You will need a router and this for your entire media library. It does everything now.
            fuck everybody.
            You're stupid.

Comment

Go to Ultra. Lol.
              I thought about it, I'm more interested in Tomorrowland. I'll have to keep up, If I can afford it next year, I'll try to make it.

Comment

lol it's not a console. This eliminates your cable box. It eliminates the need for other streaming devices. You will need a router and this for your entire media library. It does everything now.
                It's a console, for $500. No. I have a computer, and I can very easily connect it to the TV when need be. Why the fuck would I need that? I have netflix and the entire internet at my disposal for such services.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I feel like random thread
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

It's a console, for $500. No. I have a computer, and I can very easily connect it to the TV when need be. Why the fuck would I need that? I have netflix and the entire internet at my disposal for such services.
                    We'll agree to disagree. I've done the laptop to a TV thing, and it's not something I would do regularly.
                    fuck everybody.
                    You're stupid.

Comment

We'll agree to disagree. I've done the laptop to a TV thing, and it's not something I would do regularly.
                      $500 is far too much. $300, ok I'd consider it. Otherwise there is nothing really ground breaking here, it's essentially a media PC that plays games anyone with any basic technical capabilities has had this for a while. Great now I don't have to have an Xbox attached as well. That whole one extra thing was such a pain in the ass. I'm willing to bet you don't get rid of your cable box.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

$500 is far too much. $300, ok I'd consider it. Otherwise there is nothing really ground breaking here, it's essentially a media PC that plays games anyone with any basic technical capabilities has had this for a while. Great now I don't have to have an Xbox attached as well. That whole one extra thing was such a pain in the ass. I'm willing to bet you don't get rid of your cable box.
                        one extra thing?

I'm not sure what you are talking about. Also, I'm willing to bet that I will. Cable boxes are slow and useless. The only way I keep it is if FIOS forces me to use it instead of the feed going straight to my Xbox. At this point $500 for a dedicated media PC that plays games (really well, just like the Xbox does) is worth it. You would have to pay close to that for the graphics card alone in a PC system that could do what this is promising.
                        fuck everybody.
                        You're stupid.

Comment

• jdel I wish you can see me mother fucker!
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                            jdel I wish you can see me mother fucker!

Comment

• LOLOLOLOL

Well howdy.

Comment

• 301 mofo
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X