Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the new xbox gets rid of the need for a set top box I'm preordering it.
    Originally posted by Oxer
    people are such stupid cunts.
    fuck everybody.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
    Originally posted by Dudermagee
    You're stupid.

Comment

• Just ordered some Diamond Racing steelies for my Prelude, gonna sell off my Works for extra money. Besides white and polished is too mainstream.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• IT DOES IT DOES

Preordering this bitch as soon as they let me.
        fuck everybody.
        You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          Just ordered some Diamond Racing steelies for my Prelude, gonna sell off my Works for extra money. Besides white and polished is too mainstream.
          You are joking right..... But you wheel set up is sex even tho all the cool kids are on white face polioshed.....

Don't do DR they suck shitty quality! Do you have stock wheels (steelies) Lets get those build 16x9 16x10.5!
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• You guys ain't about that life! lol Its not just in the "steelies" they cannot be baught that mainstream too!

MADE!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtTWgJ0xHKA"]Widening steelies - YouTube[/ame]
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
              You are joking right..... But you wheel set up is sex even tho all the cool kids are on white face polioshed.....

Don't do DR they suck shitty quality! Do you have stock wheels (steelies) Lets get those build 16x9 16x10.5!
              Yes, I was being sarcastic.
              Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
              You guys ain't about that life! lol Its not just in the "steelies" they cannot be baught that mainstream too!

MADE!
              I **** to break it to you Rob, but you can do the exact same thing with any 3-peice wheel.

You can mail-order a set of custom steel wheels from Diamond (or any race wheel company) just as easily as you can mail-order custom 3-peice wheels. Just like you can tear apart a set of 3-piece wheels and assemble them to your own specs.

Your argument is invalid.
              Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 05-21-2013, 12:44 PM.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                Yes, I was being sarcastic.

I **** to break it to you Rob, but you can do the exact same thing with any 3-peice wheel.

You can mail-order a set of custom steel wheels from Diamond (or any race wheel company) just as easily as you can mail-order custom 3-peice wheels.

Your argument is invalid.

Well you are miss understanding! 3pc is the ultimate goal! That's what I want! 16's But since I cannot afford it rather then reps I did the steelies that my whole shit I preach...

I only don't like RS on a e30 because its too common.... that's all I don't need to make no points here... It's my life/car/wheels its cool that so many are on that cars dick tho I cannot wait to get more ppl to swing from it when I do get the 3pc!
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I think you should do something like so....

IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Well I guess I'm going to Ultra next year..
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                      If the new xbox gets rid of the need for a set top box I'm preordering it.
                      I'm going to wait a year to see what happens with it. I want to build a game/ music PC first. I want to replay Fallout with the new graphics and mods.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                        I'm going to wait a year to see what happens with it. I want to build a game/ music PC first. I want to replay Fallout with the new graphics and mods.
                        I want fewer devices in my living room. If this reduces that and makes it easier to stream content across my home network, I'm happy. So far it does 1 of 2.
                        fuck everybody.
                        You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                          I want fewer devices in my living room. If this reduces that and makes it easier to stream content across my home network, I'm happy. So far it does 1 of 2.
                          I haven't even read into the 720 much. I'll have to check it out. The Mrs. wants a desktop again and I wouldn't mind PC gaming again.

Comment

I haven't even read into the 720 much. I'll have to check it out. The Mrs. wants a desktop again and I wouldn't mind PC gaming again.
                            It's called the Xbox One.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• fuck xbox
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                It's called the Xbox One.
                                What he said. I'm just big on media streaming now. I love being able to put movies on my desktop HDD and stream them to my TV. Smart TVs are great, but there's a bunch of stuff you have to do to make it work. Having one device that works with everything and looks clean/functional to me is better than any state of the art gaming.
                                fuck everybody.
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X