• Show
Clear All

• Morning all.

Comment

• Morning.

Slow in here today.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
        it's nice but too main-stream at the moment.... But hey Nice sig pic man!
        Thanks Rob.

I don't think they are too mainstream. More common? Yes, but not like 350's and G35 coupes. I think once BRZ's and FRS's come down in price you'll be seeing a hell of a lot more of those (more aftermarket support) and less of the KDM coupes. That's just my thoughts.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Morning.

Slow in here today.
        Yeah.

Just went and fitted my mudguards. Fronts fit fine but the rears weren't even close. Not sure why. I think they are for an 07-09 Spectra instead of the 04.5-06. (Mine is an 06). The 07-09's had a front and rear face lift with slightly different fenders, bumpers, quarters and trunks.

Oh well. I'll probably just break them anyways. For the $25 I spent on them I'm not going to make a fuss about it.

Also touched up the paint on my fenders where they buckled and rubbed the tires. Looks a little better.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• A car too mainstream? And coming from a fucking e30 driver? Hahahahahahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
            A car too mainstream? And coming from a fucking e30 driver? Hahahahahahaha!

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I've never understood how a car could be "mainstream" it's a production car...
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

You forgot the part where V8's in imports aren't cool because they're mainstream, too.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• So that Gen Couple pic I posted is running 9.5's up front and 10.5's out back at almost 0 offsets.

Looks like 10's up front and 11's out back would be doable. If I'm able to buy one within the next few years, I think some Equips like dudemans would look good.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    I've never understood how a car could be "mainstream" it's a production car...
                    It's time we all buy steelies. Then maybe Rob will change.

Comment

• FOCK outbid on some wheels

Comment

coming from a Grandpas car...... meh
                        Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        I've never understood how a car could be "mainstream" it's a production car...
                        well its simple lol "e36 mainstream stance"
                        Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        You forgot the part where V8's in imports aren't cool because they're mainstream, too.
                        hey hey that's only in Drift Comp's LoL Like formula D and what not! If your building a car in your garage that's different.....
                        Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                        It's time we all buy steelies. Then maybe Rob will change.
                        Plz don't! Lol

Fuck Your Scene!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                          coming from a Grandpas car...... meh

well its simple lol "e36 mainstream stance"

hey hey that's only in Drift Comp's LoL Like formula D and what not! If your building a car in your garage that's different.....

Plz don't! Lol

Fuck Your Scene!

I already have 17" steelies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                            I already have 17" steelies.
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Gonna go get some gas and cruise around a little bit. Later guys.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                                Gonna go get some gas and cruise around a little bit. Later guys.

Drive slow hommie.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLZs_HTOp5U"]KANYE WEST - Drive Slow - YouTube[/ame]
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X