Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have so many other shows to make this year, I can't wait really. Provided they actually work out. AWD meet in OCMD in June, Bimmerfest E, in July. Lots of fun stuff to come in between as well.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      I have so many other shows to make this year, I can't wait really. Provided they actually work out. AWD meet in OCMD in June, Bimmerfest E, in July. Lots of fun stuff to come in between as well.
      Since I work weekends and I don't have many more paid days off this year, I think H20 is the only other show I'll be able to make this year.

I'm ok with that though since my car isn't sitting perfectly the way I want it to yet.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        I have so many other shows to make this year, I can't wait really. Provided they actually work out. AWD meet in OCMD in June, Bimmerfest E, in July. Lots of fun stuff to come in between as well.
        Missed you this weekend bud. Hope we can see you this summer/fall.

I actually don't get any paid vacation time. Sucks.
        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
        2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Can't wait for H2O. Finally gunna be able to go thurday night.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I most likely will be at H2o the car will be semi done by then but I really want to meet some Rt folks. The only one I have met is stuart.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              Sup, where did you go?
              I was out at my sister's house, helping them set up her cafe.
              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Still awake. 60 hours to go.
                Originally posted by Oxer
                people are such stupid cunts.
                fuck everybody.
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                You're stupid.

Comment

• anyone in here?

Comment

• The morning after a big car show is always the worst. Even more so because my buddy Nick V left SoWo yesterday at noon with two friends to run the Tail of the Dragon on their motorcycles, and we havent heard from them since :/.
                    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• mm bikes are pretty risky :|

Comment

• Morning all.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Going to get a mates "fucked" SR20DET for free

He unknowingly dropped a washed into the intake when he was changing the injectors and it made its way into the cylinder when it was getting tuned on the dyno.

The head is probably fucked and I'm guessing the No4 cylinder valves and the piston are not too flash either, but if the bores are still good it could be a cheap re-build to get it running again.

Going to use it as a base to learn to re-build motors

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            Morning all.
                            Sup Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                              Going to get a mates "fucked" SR20DET for free

He unknowingly dropped a washed into the intake when he was changing the injectors and it made its way into the cylinder when it was getting tuned on the dyno.

The head is probably fucked and I'm guessing the No4 cylinder valves and the piston are not too flash either, but if the bores are still good it could be a cheap re-build to get it running again.

Going to use it as a base to learn to re-build motors
                              You are going to have a lot of fun rebuilding that. Not really. Doing engine work is a bear.

Speaking of, Friday night, I got my younger brother's Civic back together and running with him. Coilovers are on their way here now.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                You are going to have a lot of fun rebuilding that. Not really. Doing engine work is a bear.

Speaking of, Friday night, I got my younger brother's Civic back together and running with him. Coilovers are on their way here now.

[IG]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc314/MommysLittleMonster7/20130518_155303.jpg[/IMG]
                                I'm keen to learn to build my own engines, can save so much $$$$

What was wrong the the civic?

You got the Prelude running yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X