Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So do you still have all the turbo parts that you had before?

Comment

• The only turbo part I have is a crushed 1g BOV and evo ecu. Sold the conversion harness so I have to either a put in a new harness or b repinn my current harness. Going to probably do option A since I can get the harness for under 200.

I still have all the the built motor stuff. The short block is down in MD at my guys shop so I need to get my ass in gear and get to assembling that. The head is at my house. Not sure whether I am going to sell this head and get and EVO 8 head for a 10.5 compression motor or keep the current one for a 9.7 compression but the head flows more air.

Comment

• That's funny, I happen to have a 1G BOV laying around in my garage from when I had my DSM's LOL. Mine was uncrushed. Still have some other random shit too.

If you had 1G DSM non turbo, I'd sell you my uncut turbo harness.

Comment

• I got it for 5 dollars uncrushed from the junkyard, but crushed it. I might just sell it I have yet to determine.

I know a kid at school with a n/a 1g would took it to jacks and had them turbo it and was running 22psi on a 14b. I loled and then he blew the motor when he launched the car at 5500rpm. I facepalmed the hole time

Comment

• I'm missing driving a turbo car now.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              I'm missing driving a turbo car now.
              Get the yota done. I cant wait for the G to be done. Will be the first and one of a kind. Nobody from the galant world is willing to do what I will do.

Comment

• Nah that thing will stay NA.

If I had money to blow, I'd have my Altima turbo'd lol. Stock exhaust but a remote dump before the cat.

Comment

Nah that thing will stay NA.

If I had money to blow, I'd have my Altima turbo'd lol. Stock exhaust but a remote dump before the cat.
                  Why turbo for mad more skids

Terrible platform to turbo. Those motors are meh, just get a b13 sr it an call it a week

Comment

• It is indeed a terrible platform to turbo, the only ones that are turbo'd are the V6 anyway. It'd just be a low boost application, or at least enough to beat any VQ cars.

And the Corolla will be just a clean restored NA car, mainly for auto-x.

Comment

It is indeed a terrible platform to turbo, the only ones that are turbo'd are the V6 anyway. It'd just be a low boost application, or at least enough to beat any VQ cars.

And the Corolla will be just a clean restored NA car, mainly for auto-x.
                      I would just get a maxima. I tried to convince my dad to get one instead of the altima, be he decided against it.

Resto-mod that biatch. Who said a turbo monster couldn't be clean

Comment

• I just prefer NA in it rather than turbo.

What Altima does he have? I think you mentioned he has 4th gen (07-12) before (ewww).

Comment

I just prefer NA in it rather than turbo.

What Altima does he have? I think you mentioned he has 4th gen (07-12) before (ewww).
                          Fair enough.

Yeah the latest and it is a steamy pile of shit. He hit a board on the highway and it popped a tire and bent the barrel of the steelie. Quality work there nissan. Its not the cheap package but it is cloth interior and stealies 2.5. He should have spent the ectra 3.5k and just got a maxima.

It also has the cvt since his previous mechanic talked him out of the 6pd.

Comment

• Nissan build quality is shitty. The plastics in my car are so cheap... Hell the sides of the leather seats are vinyl.

Comment

• The only focus on their flagship cars, or infiniti. The maxima, 370, and GTR are the only good things nissan has produced recently. Not even their suvs are that great.

Comment

• Taking the wheels off soon.
                                Maybe I'll take some quick pics tomorrow.
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X