• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmm i meant 30-45% that's what standard tints are

had a 20 min poop yesterday, shit literally kept coming
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      You're stepping on Kelly's toes with that post.

What the fuck, you gonna become a regular again?
      How so? Lol

And ya prob. Did I tell you guys I met dudeman at staggered? He's like 5'3".... It's adorable.
      cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
        How so? Lol

And ya prob. Did I tell you guys I met dudeman at staggered? He's like 5'3".... It's adorable.

that puts his 'hi faggots" in a whole other prospective

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
          hmm i meant 30-45% that's what standard tints are

had a 20 min poop yesterday, shit literally kept coming
          I was just looking at pictures of 30% online, doesn't look bad. I think 30% all around would look pretty decent.

I really want to take apart my headlights to get rid of the amber stuff, but I'm so scared to bake them. hahah

Also, I have some Popeyes for the first time the other day, the shit I had later in the day, omg.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

How so? Lol

Kelly always makes posts about the shits he has. I don't even know.

Lol, the dude.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

How so? Lol

Yeah man. When I picked him up for SoWo last year we had to stop so I could get him a booster seat.

<3 you dudeman.

He was a good co-pilot.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                30% front and rear?

I think that's legal around here. I know if you go too dark they can give you a ticket for that shit. It's happened to a couple of my friends
                I really really really like the 35% I have on my car, if my next car doesn't have it I'd totally do it again.

35% is the lowest legal number in NY, I know, it's perfect cause it's dark enough during the day to get all the benefits of tint, but at night I can still see perfectly without having to roll down the window, unless it's a really dark night when I'll roll the window down to turn around. I would definitely go 35%, it doesn't look bad at all either, classy amount of dark, functional as well.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  I was just looking at pictures of 30% online, doesn't look bad. I think 30% all around would look pretty decent.

I really want to take apart my headlights to get rid of the amber stuff, but I'm so scared to bake them. hahah

Also, I have some Popeyes for the first time the other day, the shit I had later in the day, omg.
                  Baking headlights is a piece of cake. Preheat to 200*F, turn off oven, place headlights inside the oven on a baking sheet and a towel. Take your time and make sure you leave them in the oven (turned off) for 10-15 minutes. Should pry open pretty easily. If not, re-bake them for another 10 minutes. I've done 5 or 6 retrofits in my day, not terrible.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Also, am I the only person who isn't on the BBS RF wagon, or? Seems like everyone is using them now.

Comment

How so? Lol

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      Yeah man. When I picked him up for SoWo last year we had to stop so I could get him a booster seat.

<3 you dudeman.

He was a good co-pilot.
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      people are such stupid cunts.
                      fuck everybody.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                      Originally posted by Dudermagee
                      You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        I really really really like the 35% I have on my car, if my next car doesn't have it I'd totally do it again.

35% is the lowest legal number in NY, I know, it's perfect cause it's dark enough during the day to get all the benefits of tint, but at night I can still see perfectly without having to roll down the window, unless it's a really dark night when I'll roll the window down to turn around. I would definitely go 35%, it doesn't look bad at all either, classy amount of dark, functional as well.
                        Thanks K. I couldn't remember what was legal in NY (sad because I used to inspect cars and had to know it, lol) but I knew it was around 30%.

I sorta like the 'fishbowl' look my car has, but I do think it would look better with a little tint.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          Baking headlights is a piece of cake. Preheat to 200*F, turn off oven, place headlights inside the oven on a baking sheet and a towel. Take your time and make sure you leave them in the oven (turned off) for 10-15 minutes. Should pry open pretty easily. If not, re-bake them for another 10 minutes. I've done 5 or 6 retrofits in my day, not terrible.
                          Thanks Chris.

What do you use to seal them back together with?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• i like RF tho

Comment

• Really wish this house was about 15k cheaper. That.garage.though

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• make them a 105K offer?

Comment

Working...
                                X