- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      The fuck do you even do.
      I build nuclear submarines
      cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
        Wish I could take a vacation. Lol my work found out I'm good at what I do... So they're pounding me with qualifications. Which is good.... But means I am becoming the everything guy. You don't really want that at my facility. Lol
        Since I haven't even been with the phone company for a year, I only get one paid week of vacation and 5 floating holidays I can use whenever. I'm using 7 of those days for just the cruise alone, lol.

Next year I'll have another week of vacation, plus I will have gotten 2 raises, so I'm def planning to hit SoWo, H20, and hopefully even staggered.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I get 20 days (I think) a year. I am using 5 days in 2 weeks, but since I'm on an 80 hour schedule I can front load hours to avoid using leave.
          Originally posted by Oxer
          people are such stupid cunts.
          fuck everybody.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
          Originally posted by Dudermagee
          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
            Since I haven't even been with the phone company for a year, I only get one paid week of vacation and 5 floating holidays I can use whenever. I'm using 7 of those days for just the cruise alone, lol.

Next year I'll have another week of vacation, plus I will have gotten 2 raises, so I'm def planning to hit SoWo, H20, and hopefully even staggered.
            Ya I don't get any vacation time until July.
            cars and stuff

Comment

• What do you guys think of this front lip?

It's the cleanest one I can seem to find, but I still think it's a bit ricey:

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                What do you guys think of this front lip?

[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/t/FRP-Kia-Spectra-Shadow-Front-Lip-Spoiler-1pc-05-06-Excellent-/00/s/MzYxWDYwMA==/z/YmoAAMXQHO9Rfcci/$(KGrHqZHJFEFEkpJLTL0BRfcciuiU!~~60_3.JPG[G]
                I love you car because it doesn't have any of that stuff on it. If I was you, I wouldn't do it. But that's just me.
                Originally posted by Oxer
                people are such stupid cunts.
                fuck everybody.
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                You're stupid.

Comment

I build nuclear submarines
                  Well that's fucking terrifying.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm out, need to get up early so I can drive out to the country to help out my sister and her fiance fit out their cafe they are opening.
                    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Wish I could take a vacation. Lol my work found out I'm good at what I do... So they're pounding me with qualifications. Which is good.... But means I am becoming the everything guy. You don't really want that at my facility. Lol
                      iknowthatfeel
                      Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      What do you guys think of this front lip?

No me gusta. Not feeling it.
                      Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Imagine all the radioactive debris that lands in that beard.
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                        I'm out, need to get up early so I can drive out to the country to help out my sister and her fiance fit out their cafe they are opening.
                        Later Roman.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                          I love you car because it doesn't have any of that stuff on it. If I was you, I wouldn't do it. But that's just me.
                          Yeah, I feel you.

Ideally I'd like to find an OEM Spectra5 front lip as I think they look the best, but they are damn near impossible to find:

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            How so? I take my job very seriously/am very good at what I do. I haven't even been there a year yet and I'm working on my third trade within the company. Steel fabrication (building the boat), pipe fabrication (building small pipe assemblies or long banks of pipe in fixtures/installing on boat and now TIG pipe welding where my sockets tests were cut and acid etched (I passed them first shot and my butt joints are getting x-rayed for impurities). Haven't gotten butt results back yet. My lack of motivation to work on cars has nothing to do with my job.
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              iknowthatfeel

No me gusta. Not feeling it.

Imagine all the radioactive debris that lands in that beard.
                              Nahh all that shit is done at a different facility. I'm all set with radioactive materials. Lol
                              cars and stuff

Comment

How so? I take my job very seriously/am very good at what I do. I haven't even been there a year yet and I'm working on my third trade within the company. Steel fabrication (building the boat), pipe fabrication (building small pipe assemblies or long banks of pipe in fixtures/installing on boat and now TIG pipe welding where my sockets tests were cut and acid etched (I passed them first shot and my butt joints are getting x-rayed for impurities). Haven't gotten butt results back yet. My lack of motivation to work on cars has nothing to do with my job.
                                I was making a joke, you working with nuclear stuff on a submarine, I really hope I don't have to explain this.. Lol Clearly it went over your head. You big goof.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X