X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    This.

I wish the track material at this track was asphalt as opposed to concrete. Concrete is a bit too slippery so going hard in corners the cart had a bit of understeer.
    Asphalt would be too grippy I feel, concrete really changes the dynamic of driving. To fight the understeer, give the cart just a tap of brakes to get the weight transfer right as you enter the corner, you'll notice the whole front end grips right up and you'll have much less understeer.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• When I race at the indoor track which is polished concrete I usually just try and do a big entry down the straight into the hair pin.

Surprising that was one corner i was not loosing time on even when drifting.

I have a GoPro video but it takes ages to upload, it has me throwing the cart in down the straight and trying to tap the wall with the rear bumper and then slide into the corner.
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• I feel like drifting is half the fun.

You guys would lose your minds racing ATV's. An unlimited amount of freedom and fun.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Asphalt would be too grippy I feel, concrete really changes the dynamic of driving. To fight the understeer, give the cart just a tap of brakes to get the weight transfer right as you enter the corner, you'll notice the whole front end grips right up and you'll have much less understeer.
          Thanks for the tip. I'll have to give that a shot next week when I'm back up there. They have a membership you can buy that gives you a discount each time you go and race. I think I am going to look into doing that. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            I feel like drifting is half the fun.

You guys would lose your minds racing ATV's. An unlimited amount of freedom and fun.
            I've always wanted to race sleds. Good lord would that be fun, but ridiculously expensive.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Sup sluts
              cars and stuff

Comment

• Nah some times you want at least some kind of a track to follow.

I find actually racing carts really fun, i love the battles and trying to do a clean overtake. It is as close as you can get to door-to-door racing without spending much money.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                  Sup sluts
                  Hey stranger

Parents called from a hotel in Barcelona. Pretty rude if you ask me.
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  people are such stupid cunts.
                  fuck everybody.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                  Originally posted by Dudermagee
                  You're stupid.

Comment

• How's life?
                    cars and stuff

Comment

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to give that a shot next week when I'm back up there. They have a membership you can buy that gives you a discount each time you go and race. I think I am going to look into doing that. lol
                      I have annual membership lol.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I've always wanted to race sleds. Good lord would that be fun, but ridiculously expensive.
                        After racing dirt bikes and ATV's, and riding sleds for a number of years, I can tell you one thing.

It's really fucking expensive.
                        Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                        Sup sluts
                        Holy fucking shit, he's alive.
                        Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                        Nah some times you want at least some kind of a track to follow.

I find actually racing carts really fun, i love the battles and trying to do a clean overtake. It is as close as you can get to door-to-door racing without spending much money.
                        There are ATV tracks, that's kind of what I was referring to. Usually there's a lot more unpredictability that goes with it though- tracks change on a lap-to-lap basis, and you have to pick a line very carefully.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                          Hey stranger

Parents called from a hotel in Barcelona. Pretty rude if you ask me.
                          lol

My parents did that to me a couple weeks ago as well, except they were in Aruba.

I can't complain too much though. They are pretty much paying for an entire cruise in August. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Its been like 2 months since my last karting sesh

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              After racing dirt bikes and ATV's, and riding sleds for a number of years, I can tell you one thing.

It's really fucking expensive.
                              Yeah man. They say one lap on a snowcross sled is about $10 between fuel costs (race gas) and maintaining the sled.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Wish I could take a vacation. Lol my work found out I'm good at what I do... So they're pounding me with qualifications. Which is good.... But means I am becoming the everything guy. You don't really want that at my facility. Lol
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X