• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This week has been a waste
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Was that your first time ever indoor carting?
      Yeah man. I've been on carts before, but just like the shitty gas ones at the fair that do like 20 mph. I was pretty hammered when I did those, so they were still fun.

The indoor ones are electric but they're still pretty quick. They said top speed is like 45 mph. It takes a couple laps to get used to the brakes and steering, but once you get the hang of it, you can haul ass under control.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        This week has been a waste
        This is how I feel about work every week.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
          This week has been a waste
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Although I got a random guy PM me about getting me to polish his wheels.

I asked for some photos before I agree or give a price

Need to see how much of a bitch will this job be before I take it on

Comment

• Nice.
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                Have not got any job call back this week at all

Comment

• i told already told you

you have to call back yourself
                  Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                    Yeah man. I've been on carts before, but just like the shitty gas ones at the fair that do like 20 mph. I was pretty hammered when I did those, so they were still fun.

The indoor ones are electric but they're still pretty quick. They said top speed is like 45 mph. It takes a couple laps to get used to the brakes and steering, but once you get the hang of it, you can haul ass under control.
                    All of ours are gas that are indoors, things are pretty quick though, our course is wicked technical though. So much fun. Can't wait till I get paid to start going regularly again.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      [ig]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/247630_615762081768481_829211869_n.jpg[/img]

Nice.
                      severely required more low

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                        i told already told you

you have to call back yourself
                        Nah I got 2 emails back, 1 was the company decided not to hire anyone atm, the other they were looking for someone with more experience.

Comment

All of ours are gas that are indoors, things are pretty quick though, our course is wicked technical though. So much fun. Can't wait till I get paid to start going regularly again.
                          The course at the mall is really fun. There are a few straights where you can really open it up and a section of 3 45* right hand turns that you can hit flat out that then goes into a 90* corner that you can drift the hell out of.

Next time I go I'm going to do less drifting to see how low I can get my lap times.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

The course at the mall is really fun. There are a few straights where you can really open it up and a section of 3 45* right hand turns that you can hit flat out that then goes into a 90* corner that you can drift the hell out of.

Next time I go I'm going to do less drifting to see how low I can get my lap times.
                            Our course, 2 straights that have a 90* corner between them, you can keep it flat out from the top of the "back" straight, all the way into the front straight, and only dab the brakes coming back into the first corner. It's so much fun to come flat out through that corner between the 2 straights.

I really want to try shifter carts. I'd probably kill myself, but fuck it seems like so much fun.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I really want to try shifter carts. I'd probably kill myself, but fuck it seems like so much fun.
                              This.

I wish the track material at this track was asphalt as opposed to concrete. Concrete is a bit too slippery so going hard in corners the cart had a bit of understeer.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

This is the track i race at

Comment

Working...
                                X