X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah thats pretty good, i'll be buying in the next few months

Comment

• would love to see some big liquidation sale or something and get it for like 1500 or something

Comment

• Shit, if we get another stimulus, I might buy flooring too.

Comment

• no more dirt in the yurt

Comment

• We actually moved out of the yurt a year and a half ago. My father in law and brother in law died, so we moved into the house for a bit to get things set up for her mom and then her mom moved into a mother in law house and we stayed. It's all good tho, 4 bay shop.

Comment

• oh damn, big moves

Comment

• i miss shop time

Comment

• You just grinding away on the house?

Comment

• yup. its a complete mess and needs a ton of work so i'm trying to get it mostly done this coming year. pretty much abandoned all other hobbies/interests

Comment

• I hear that. I did that for a good chunk of last year. It'll be worth it when you're done man.

Comment

• thats what im hoping for. you doing anything out of the ordinary?

Comment

• Not really, wrapping up shit on the suburban, might try to go to White Pass next weekend. That and the usual dad shit.

Comment

Comment

• damn, still got the burban? I keep looking for squarebody trucks...

Comment

• i still need to try white pass. going to schwietzer on the 23rd

Comment

Working...
                                X