This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    Right now i'm renting it to some buddies for cheap so that they can save for property. It keeps the place warm, and hippies and bears out.
    ah, a man of culture

Comment

• $400 a month is kiiler split between 2 people for a place. Plus they help out and we chill over there pretty often.

Comment

• livin the dream

Comment

• so somebody said my temp gauge issue might be just the wiring to the gauge... i was like nah... cant be that

Comment

• but since i already did the thermostat, it was either the temp sender or wiring or speedo cluster

so i unplugged the temp sender pigtail and made sure it clicked when i plugged it back in, as well as yanking on some of the ground points in the engine bay

Comment

• temp gauge works now.

don't know if it was a bad connection at the temp sender pigtail/plug or a loose ground somewhere, but at least now i know its a wiring issue and not the thermostat, temp sender, or cluster

Comment

• just compared last year's 8 month and this year's 8 month gasoline expense and im already saving a grand

Comment

• There's nothing happening at work today. Lame as shit.

Comment

• throw something

Comment

• next week i will finally be in the green

can get that vibrant silencer for the eclipse and actually enjoy driving it again

Comment

• open question: how long do you have to wait after applying permatex gasket sealer and installing a thermostat to start the car? i'm not having any issues but i wonder if running the car right away makes the coolant wash the excess sealant throughout the engine, and possibly plug up some cooling passages? (i used permatex No.2, non-hardening sealant)

Comment

• Hopefully getting the new bike back from the shop this week and hopefully getting rid of the e24 as well.
                          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                          2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• i **** the type of dude that wont just answer a question. the asshole that hands you an encyclopedia for the letter R when you ask if lizards are cold-blooded. nigga just answer the damn question. stop wasting my time. if you know, just answer so i can go about the rest of my day. these jack asses that think i'm going to research for an hour to answer some stupid ass question that takes you 1 second to answer. at least now i have google and dont even have to waste my time with your "well-read" ass. stupid ass coffee shop professor dumbledore lookin head ass fantasy novel reading perv. i need info efficiently. i'm not trying to become a biologist over this. i live and progress on the information that is helpful to me, not an intimate knowledge of the whole desert.

Comment

• what brand of lubricant should i run in this specific ass bmw 550i whatever blah?

DiD yOu ReAd tHw FaQ ?!>!?L!L!N!K!J!

Comment

• you could have answered the question in less time than it took to post your stick up your ass high society library ID card sarcastic above everyone else attitude punk ass

Comment

Working...
                                X