• Show
Clear All

• soon as i hit 5k in my checking acct imma get stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
      and what
      ............^then

Comment

• Spam is getting worse, it's not even funny.

Anyone get a line to the mods? Are there even any?

Comment

• we've been abandoned, comrade

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
            we've been abandoned, comrade
            and thats the way i like it.

Comment

• someday soon we will be indistinguishable from shitposters on the digital wasteland

Comment

• texting, gaming, chatting, coding, slang, broken social skills, autism, tech dependency, obsession with virtual fantasies, loss of identity, will all culminate into an era of humans relinquishing their traits to ai which is coming ever closer to seamlessly mimicking human interaction.

Comment

• and as soon as ai is convincing enough, what difference is it to me that i get validation from software I will never meet in person, or a human i will never meet in person?

Comment

• the experience is in the mind, and the world everyone sees is in their own mind, from their own unique perspective

Comment

• we do not experience the world in a birds-eye, third-person perspective. all that we know of it is what we have seen, heard, and experienced to be true. once we step into virtual reality and ai, there will be no truth. there will be that which can be programmed or simulated; and anything you can dream up, can be simulated in a reality where reality itself can be manipulated into whatever it needs to be

Comment

• why care about what can be done in reality, when so much more can be done in virtual so much easier, and with no discernible consequence?

Comment

• some of us grew up with virtual reality as a new idea or concept, which keeps us still aware of the difference

Comment

• the children being born today will not have that footing. and with each generation, the line between reality and virtual will be further and further blurred

Comment

• I believe the biggest loss will happen when public schools and colleges shut down to virtual-learning solutions

Comment

• they will say virtual schools are safer, better tailored to each individual student's special needs and interests, and cheaper. it will save the state, and country money. textbooks will be updated in real-time, and the government will have a complete lock on childrens minds

Comment

Working...
                                X