X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wonder what comedians are writing about these days

Comment

• arent they usually pretty relevant, or try to be? wonder whats funny these days

Comment

• one time i was driving with a buddy and a tesla was going by us with their window down, and i yelled "nice exhaust!" at them

that was pretty cool

Comment

• i can already tell i am out of touch with the teenagers/20-somethings and i'm only 30

Comment

• admittedly, i dont watch tv, play video games or social media, so that must be my problem

Comment

• drove the rx7 in the rain few days ago. cleaning the meisters is a pain in the ass

Comment

• three piece/multi-piece wheels are such a pain in the ass

Comment

• expensive, literally roll just like regular wheels, harder to care for, and usually less compatible than an oem wheel based on specs

Comment

• youre literally taking a simple thing, and over-complicating it just to stand out

Comment

• kind of like a boob job or ass implants

Comment

• your car is literally nicky minaj

Comment

• here take this simple appliance that goes everywhere and does everything, lower it, and make it a lot more complicated and annoying, for a lot of money.

now your car can go less places, is a pain in the ass to keep in good condition, is easier to damage, is worth less in re-sale, and only appeals to a small percentage of people

congratulations, you now have what is called a "hobby"

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                            here take this simple appliance that goes everywhere and does everything, lower it, and make it a lot more complicated and annoying, for a lot of money.

now your car can go less places, is a pain in the ass to keep in good condition, is easier to damage, is worth less in re-sale, and only appeals to a small percentage of people

congratulations, you now have what is called a "hobby"
                            @myself

Comment

• i just want a simple car again

Comment

• and whats up with asians wearing the harry potter ass glasses

Comment

Working...
                                X