Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing my shit at work. Need an adventure. Need to change job.

Need to really work on my own shit and work for myself.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• if you can keep money coming in, by all means!

Comment

• *consistently

Comment

• buddy of mine that just opened his business as a building contractor was just telling me how a year in, he's starting to sweat the slow months a bit

Comment

• the dream business is getting people on a subscription or membership

Comment

• Yeah absolutely, membership or subscription model is the dream.

Working on my shit will require a few things to line up but that's life.
              IG: @sebastienaudeon
              1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
              *pats Sebs head*
              there there.
              keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• do your thing homie, we all trying to come up

Comment

• Yep. Got myself a vector design program and started coming up with logos and shit. It's been fun learning everything.
                  Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                  2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• im still hunting for my business idea

Comment

• seb lets write a "Tamagochi" type app for all the weeaboo's and autists where they can have a virtual gf

complete with arguments, breakups, and nothing ever being enough

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                        seb lets write a "Tamagochi" type app for all the weeaboo's and autists where they can have a virtual gf

complete with arguments, breakups, and nothing ever being enough
                        are you seriously even considering making a heterosexual virtual sim app without including pots/pans/trans/les/gay/andro/hydro/homo experiences, what are you, some kind of facist?!

reported

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                          are you seriously even considering making a heterosexual virtual sim app without including pots/pans/trans/les/gay/andro/hydro/homo experiences, what are you, some kind of facist?!

reported

Comment

• wait how about just a ai pen-pal that starts out completely anonymous and just gets to know you, and then becomes the soul-mate of your dreams

Comment

• people will just be humored at the random texts they'll be getting from this weird number, and they'll respond when theyre bored/trying to look like theyre texting someone

after a while the ai will learn enough about them to engage in conversation

pawn will begin to get low-key engaged, if only to test the ai's ability to be realistic

meanwhile the pawn's subconscious is building a dependence on this interaction.

pawn kind of likes that they can be mean, nice, whatever, and not hurt the ai's feelings and suffer consequences like in real life

pawn will grow fond of the ai

ai will know enough about pawn to start shaping itself into a he/she based on the underlying information the pawn is providing in their messages

pawn will try to get off the app, but finds themselves sitting at the bar with no texts in their inbox except for the ai.

finally caves in and is fully hooked on the ai gf as a crutch

this crutch becomes the only real relationship to the pawn

the pawn is actually Joaquin Phoenix

and this is not even an original idea

Comment

• havent watched any stand up comedy in a while

Comment

Working...
                                X