Comment

• Fuck me. Moved into our house yesterday,

Wild.
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• damn, congrats dude

Comment

• Thanks Miro, has been a wild ride but we finally have a bathroom and shit.

I might post some photos of the house on Flickr or something and share it here, but the garage situation, that's gonna be the fun part. Probably this weekend I'll spend some serious hours cleaning it and getting it ready for some wrenching.

There is an Autozone literally five minutes away too. So that's going to be very nice.
          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
          there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
            Thanks Miro, has been a wild ride but we finally have a bathroom and shit.

I might post some photos of the house on Flickr or something and share it here, but the garage situation, that's gonna be the fun part. Probably this weekend I'll spend some serious hours cleaning it and getting it ready for some wrenching.

There is an Autozone literally five minutes away too. So that's going to be very nice.
            for sure, seems like you bought it forever ago, wild that you're just now moving in.

def in for pics.

GET IN THE ZONE

Comment

• Absolutely, it has been way too long!

I'll grab some more tonight, then get them up on Flickr. We have dinner tonight due to mother in laws birthday.

GET IN THE ZONE. This weekend, jack stands and deliciousness!
              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
              there there.

Comment

• i just got my own harbor freight jack stands a while ago.

sure beats jerry-rigging with boards, bricks, and ramps

Comment

• need more details on this runner that killed a cougar with his bare hands in colorado

Comment

• one of my personal nightmare/fantasies

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                      i just got my own harbor freight jack stands a while ago.

sure beats jerry-rigging with boards, bricks, and ramps
                      I've been thinking about harbor freight instead tbh, I just don't even know what's good anymore...

It's been forever since I wrenched properly, three plus years now I am pretty sure.
                      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                      there there.

Comment

• i only bought harbor freight because i'm still a budget-builder (if im being generous). so far im happy with the jack and stands, no issues yet.

as much as i prefer not working on cars (because it usually means something is broken, and I **** cars that break), working on the rx7 in my own garage has been pretty awesome. I was laying under it one day looking up into the engine, and the realization hit me, that this is exactly what i had been dreaming about for so many years. was pretty cool bro moment

Comment

• never going to consider myself a serious mechanic until i completely take an engine apart, put it back together again, and it runs smooth

Comment

• tfw internal combustion engines will be outlawed for electric/alternative propulsion by the time i get around to learning enough to rebuild a traditional internal combustion engine

Comment

• born too early for flying cars
                              too late for 1-wire v8's

just in time to be a complete idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                                i only bought harbor freight because i'm still a budget-builder (if im being generous). so far im happy with the jack and stands, no issues yet.

as much as i prefer not working on cars (because it usually means something is broken, and I **** cars that break), working on the rx7 in my own garage has been pretty awesome. I was laying under it one day looking up into the engine, and the realization hit me, that this is exactly what i had been dreaming about for so many years. was pretty cool bro moment
                                I hear that.

Oh man, I can't wait for that shit. Hopefully this weekend. Going to swap over the wheels on the 911 and clean it up, start driving it again. See if I can investigate the exhaust leak a bit more and then go from there.
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.

Comment

Working...
                                X