Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not everyone will be brainwashed though. there will the select few that either see through the lies and get out, or are raised by families that are above the churning cesspool

Comment

• i myself, notice i have lived, and continue to live by so many foolish illusions

Comment

• sucks that i may easily spend my whole life scrambling out of the mainstream, only to find myself in old age, and useless in more ways than not

Comment

• as miserable as it is, i do find it extremely rewarding to call myself out on stupid habits, or beliefs, and rise above them

Comment

• man's greatest search is for meaning, and I find it from time to time in my desperate search

Comment

• its insane how much trash we believe in as children, and how long it takes to get wiser

Comment

• so much time wasted

Comment

• Comment

• WHOA DUDE HOW LONG WAS I OUT?

Comment

• Not to long i hope...

Today life is pretty much like the real life Fight club...

Comment

• thats what im afraid of. wasn't fight club sort of written to address the credit spending frenzy of the 90-2000's? at least in part?

imagine what could be written (or is being written) about the bitcoin zoo

might be too soon though, i think everyone is waiting for something to happen in the next year or so. either crash and create mass destruction, or level out and keep itself relevant

Comment

• better step out now then later...

I was f'd up by it when i fully watched it.., which was like 2 yrs ago, so not to sure about the deep dark meaning...

If anyone is into heavy metal i highly recommend:

Comment

• is that heavy metal? sounds like classic rock 2 me

Comment

• which reminds me, i got 2 phat steaks thawing in marinade that im gonna grill up after the gym tonight

Comment

• pour a glass of wine, sit in front of 6-screen array and manage my many investments

Comment

Working...
                                X