This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Its shit like this that makes me realize this country is fucked.

Also if you guys are looking for a new game to get into, look into the Dead Island games, and the new batman shit.
    Yeah, it really is. Why a public education costs so much is beyond me... Especially for how necessary it is to get a job in today's world. I'm actually really really concerned that I won't be able to finish out school...
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
      17k for tuition? Holy shit.
      My tuition is 22k, Penn State is the most expensive public university in the nation, which is a real shame, because it's also one of like 20 that offers the program I want.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

17k for tuition? Holy shit.
        Out of state tuition, not surprised
        Originally posted by P78 View Post
        dead island is that for sale already

i was thinking about buying that new button smasher game

cannot think of name atm
        The first one and the second one are for sale, will take about 40-60 hours to finish both and Steam was selling both for like 40 bucks a couple months back.

New batman is coming this OCT, cant wait.
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Its shit like this that makes me realize this country is fucked.

Also if you guys are looking for a new game to get into, look into the Dead Island games, and the new batman shit.
          Blood Dragon!

Morning RT

"Everything has potential."

Comment

Out of state tuition, not surprised

The first one and the second one are for sale, will take about 40-60 hours to finish both and Steam was selling both for like 40 bucks a couple months back.

New batman is coming this OCT, cant wait.
            Even for in state it's 9k more than UCONN is for instaters, it's wild how much it is.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
              I've been awake for 68 of the last 72 hours . and I'm finally home from work and i CANT FUCKING SLEEEEEP . its 9 am and im drinking beer, whos with me ?
              Nah I prefer coffee with peppermint creamer. But then again its a weekday

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              The car hunt isn't nearly as important as the hunt for a cosigner on my loans for this year. My parents said last night that they were both denied as cosigners. I've maxed out my federal aid as well, and it's not NEARLY enough. I'm 17k short of just tuition right now, that doesn't even count my living... So.. Yeah. There's that.
              Damn dude, have you tried using someones address to get in state tuition? I know its still really expensive but I would give an arm and a leg to go to penn state.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Yeah, it really is. Why a public education costs so much is beyond me... Especially for how necessary it is to get a job in today's world. I'm actually really really concerned that I won't be able to finish out school...
                Could always join the reserves, dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Blood Dragon!

Morning RT
                  Yeah I'm getting that when I have some free time to kill next week

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Even for in state it's 9k more than UCONN is for instaters, it's wild how much it is.
                  If you were my kid, I'd tell you "fuck off, you're going to UCONN"

Comment

I might be doing that or the guard soon to help pay for school.

Comment

Thinking about it.
                      Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      Yeah I'm getting that when I have some free time to kill next week

Well UCONN doesn't even remotely come close to offering anything that I want to do.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• after seeing the DL Hugley show about getting the black registered as an endangered species

i would almost say, that it was that expensive to keep coloured people out of their school
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Correction "fuck off, you're going to community college"
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          people are such stupid cunts.
                          fuck everybody.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                          Originally posted by Dudermagee
                          You're stupid.

Comment

Correction "fuck off, you're going to community college"
                            I'm paying for it, I just can't find a cosigner for the loans now..
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I need to hurry up and get a job so I can get my car done. Tired of driving a complete piece of shit that not even a mexican would rice out.

Comment

• 32k for my first year at my first college. Thankfully, athletic scholarships, school scholarships and financial aid knocked it down but still.

Comment

Working...
                                X