• vundebah

muzt.... go.... to ze auftobahn

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
      drive it into some big german beer pub or whatever germany is known for
      It's not a mustang you know...

Comment

• Ze autobahn razerz!

New bumper on the rx7 look great, next are some hotboi wheels and underglow?

Comment

• that sure seems to be the popular opinion

Comment

• but im trying not to let the car become dictated by internet coolguys

Comment

• mostly because i dont want to spend the money required to get to that level, but even more than that, is the realization that NO MATTER HOW COOL you get, what you've posted is irrelevant 2 minutes later

Comment

• case and point, riley's trans am.

seb mentioned it this morning, i checked it out. thought cool, but i never liked that body. exhaust was cool af, and the fact that he built it in a carport outside his house is incredible. saw the interior, thought about how uncomfortable and shitty it was aesthetically, and returned to rt

Comment

• which is insanely unfair considering the hours riley put into that car. you have to realize though, everyone looks at your car that way, everyone looks at my car that way.

how many years and dollars you spend learning that, is up to you.

Comment

• the only way i see car-building at that level making sense, is if you're a fabrication shop, or tuner-parts seller, or just love the actual work of fixing/modding cars (not to be confused with being obsessed with people ADMIRING you for how your car looks)

Comment

• so with that being said, i try to keep a balance

dont spend more than i am comfortable with, but still have fun with it, without feeling like my ego is dependent on internet opinion

Comment

• lol imagine.... building a car subconsciously in a way you know the internet viewer would like, not necessarily how you genuinely would want it

Comment

• that is literally the strength behind any trend

the underlying knowledge that the mass of people agree the trend is cool

so we follow.

Comment

so with that being said, i try to keep a balance

dont spend more than i am comfortable with, but still have fun with it, without feeling like my ego is dependent on internet opinion

This, 100%!

Haven'd check what going on at sema yet.., lots of internet coolguys as you said with their cars there.
                            What i admire most in a car or any thing for that matter is the carft, fabrication, tech and problem solving that has to be done.

Comment

• i am just trying to tight-rope walk the thin balance between participating in a hobby, and not getting carried away with it for the wrong reasons

Comment

lol imagine.... building a car subconsciously in a way you know the internet viewer would like, not necessarily how you genuinely would want it
                                We life in the net now, what the net says is cool is cool.
                                Influencer shape our opinion about something.
                                Coolness is short lifed, cars are keeped about 2 yrs till the trend they were build with is over...

Comment

Working...
                                X