• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
    the guy you just quoted
    *the girl reading this

Comment

• Ahaha fuck Miro, hilarious... once again.

Daily only. This is the practical car. This is the, Seb has grown out of his need to build cars stage of life.
      Seb has now entered the "needs a functional car that gets from a to b, with good gas mileage and is comfortable, has AC and is actually usable."
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• crazy how much more enjoyable it is to ride a bike when you stop throwing sticks into your own spokes

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
          Ahaha fuck Miro, hilarious... once again.

Daily only. This is the practical car. This is the, Seb has grown out of his need to build cars stage of life.
          Seb has now entered the "needs a functional car that gets from a to b, with good gas mileage and is comfortable, has AC and is actually usable."
          Welcome to being an adult. It's pretty nice.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• My car might be low but not disfunctionally. Comfortable, has ac, gets 21mpg. You can build something functional but still have fun. Just saying. If it wasn't rusty I wouldn't have a single issue with my car, personally. I get the use of a normal daily but my truck gets 11mpg so the bmw wins in that department.
            still not 20 haha and hellrot is planned to be a more functional car.
            2 328i e36's
            Saabaru linear 2.5na
            Various projects.
            sigpic
            Intro;
            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

• "My car ............ but not disfunctionally. .................................................. ..............
              .................... and (other rolling shell) is planned to be a more functional car...................."

bless up

Comment

• I didn't think rolling shells had motors
                2 328i e36's
                Saabaru linear 2.5na
                Various projects.
                sigpic
                Intro;

Comment

• when you said you were "swapping everything over" to the hellrot, i assumed that meant engine and tranny too

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                    I got the okay from Jennifer to get a new car, she doesn't like the BMW and never has to be honest.

I've been eying B8 Audi A4 Avants for a good while. They're at a price point which is definitely affordable right now so going to try and score one.
                    One thing to keep in mind is that those 2.0 engines are pretty maintenance heavy. Theres currently a class action lawsuit on the timing chains stretching but oil consumption is a big issue. Most cars have been fixed, but the job involves a two step diagnosis. First step is replacing the front crank bolt, front crank seal, and pcv breather. The second fix is replacing the pistons. The wastegates on the oem turbos go bad causing you to replace the turbo, the chain stretches and will skip timing, and less often do the cylinder heads fail. If you seriously consider going that route, buy one that has been dealer maintained and have history on those things being done. Otherwise you could face some pricey repairs. Chains usually go around 75k miles. Food for thought

@fackinsteve ; fackin build thread :
                    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ill-build-E36s

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                      when you said you were "swapping everything over" to the hellrot, i assumed that meant engine and tranny too
                      No point as they are both auto 2.8's. the hellrot actually has less mileage. Going to try to buy his^ manual and swap over but keep the 2.8 in it.
                      2 328i e36's
                      Saabaru linear 2.5na
                      Various projects.
                      sigpic
                      Intro;

Comment

• Seb you really are a glutton for punishment huh. Lol. I'd suggest going E90 touring before getting a b8 avant.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Also, metallic white or metallic light gold for the style5 centers? Thinking white w BMW caps or gold with red bbs caps. but I can see with the white the cleaning might be more of an issue.
                          2 328i e36's
                          Saabaru linear 2.5na
                          Various projects.
                          sigpic
                          Intro;

Comment

• Originally posted by Quillhill36 View Post
                            No point as they are both auto 2.8's. the hellrot actually has less mileage. Going to try to buy his^ manual and swap over but keep the 2.8 in it.
                            right on

Comment

• Paint your wheels whatever you want man.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm just torn, as the red and gold are a proven combo but I feel the white would offset the red a bit better. Worried about the clash between blue in the logo and red on the car.
                                2 328i e36's
                                Saabaru linear 2.5na
                                Various projects.
                                sigpic
                                Intro;

Comment

Working...
                                X