• Show
Clear All

• You're kidding, right?
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• I need this.

1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
      there there.

Comment

• You can get a Caprice at the police auction and they are cheaper and still pretty badass. Unless he plead guilty, there could have been some chance of innocence I guess
        2 328i e36's
        Saabaru linear 2.5na
        Various projects.
        sigpic
        Intro;
        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

• No dude. Rapist.

-1993 535i/5 NA-T

Comment

• Is today over yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Quillhill36 View Post
              never

Originally posted by Quillhill36 View Post
              Or maybe 18's? Trying to get you to buy some aggressive wheels for next season haha http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...-18x11F-18x12R
              yes to 18's and even though those are better suited on a big body sedan, I respect the lips. really cool wheels. spokes are too fat tho. in my book, bloated wheel faces look good on sedans.

i think this winter wheel prices will come down a bit as people switch things up
              Last edited by Miroteknik; 09-26-2018, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                never

yes to 18's and even though those are better suited on a big body sedan, I respect the lips. really cool wheels. spokes are too fat tho. in my book, bloated wheel faces look good on sedans.

i think this winter wheel prices will come down a bit as people switch things up
                What kind of wheels are you looking for? Or just in the market for wheels in general
                2 328i e36's
                Saabaru linear 2.5na
                Various projects.
                sigpic
                Intro;

Comment

What kind of wheels are you looking for? Or just in the market for wheels in general
                  would honestly be stoked on a set of fat lipped 18" work equip 05's, SSR SP1's, or Work Meister. I am also a fan of mesh wheels, too many to list.

i am half-looking for wheels, half-thinking about all the money i should put into the car mechanically this winter, AND it could use a paintjob. i could go on about this forever, but i'm picking and choosing the expenses I want to put into it, since it would honestly take another 10k to get it where I want it, and I am not willing to spend that much on it.

the car has taken more time than i ever intended on it, and honestly, has left me wanting. its hard to blow more money on something I know isn't going to get me any further in life. i'm getting old and the stancey-pantsy stuff isnt really relevant to the phase of life I am entering. Sort of thinking of putting the car up for sale actually. If it doesnt sell, I'll put some money into it this winter. If it does, I'll probably be looking at another property to put a downpayment on. Need something that isnt a moneypit.

Comment

• i would feel like a fool having a 24k rx7.

i dont know how these drift dudes with 40-70k into their cars, sleep at night

Comment

• i like sub-5k builds. anything over that makes me feel disgusted with myself

Comment

• If the car just isn't doing it for you anymore, I wouldn't bother spending more on it. Get a better daily (unless you have one)and start putting money away until you know what you want.
                        2 328i e36's
                        Saabaru linear 2.5na
                        Various projects.
                        sigpic
                        Intro;

Comment

If the car just isn't doing it for you anymore, I wouldn't bother spending more on it. Get a better daily (unless you have one)and start putting money away until you know what you want.
                          already got a great daily, but 100% with you on this

Comment

• I fell back in love with the e28 last night. Not good because I want to get rid of it in the new year, but I might actually just start putting some elbow grease into it and clean it all up etc
                            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                            there there.

Comment

You can get a Caprice at the police auction and they are cheaper and still pretty badass.
                              They list police auctions online somewhere for California?
                              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                              there there.

Comment

• 2 328i e36's
                                Saabaru linear 2.5na
                                Various projects.
                                sigpic
                                Intro;

Comment

Working...
                                X